By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
celador said:
http://gematsu.com/2015/05/bandai-namco-tales-zestiria-ps4-rumors-wait-until-tales-festival

Seems Tales of Zestiria for PS4 is all but confirmed

if it's true it will bump this game on my to get list

Around the Network

New Need for Speed releasing Q4 2015, Mirror's Edge and new Plants vs. Zombies releasing Q1 2016.

Source: http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ERTS/137127541x0x826596/4673DB9B-01AE-43CE-8C72-E2740BD62E81/Q4_FY15_Slide_Presentation.pdf

poklane said:

New Need for Speed releasing Q4 2015, Mirror's Edge and new Plants vs. Zombies releasing Q1 2016.

Source: http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ERTS/137127541x0x826596/4673DB9B-01AE-43CE-8C72-E2740BD62E81/Q4_FY15_Slide_Presentation.pdf

The Need for Speed seems worrying for me since they haven't said a peep about it. Not even Pre-E3 teasing or something. They're just gonna announce it at E3, expect people to like it and release it this fall with little time to fix and much less breathing space.

Mr_No said:

The Need for Speed seems worrying for me since they haven't said a peep about it. Not even Pre-E3 teasing or something. They're just gonna announce it at E3, expect people to like it and release it this fall with little time to fix and much less breathing space.

Maybe this is the Criterion game that they were talking about, I think it's suppose to be open world.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Ali_16x said:
Mr_No said:

Maybe this is the Criterion game that they were talking about, I think it's suppose to be open world.

I wouldn't mind that at all. I think Criterion did a good job with Most Wanted (2012)

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

Any PSn deals this week?

So apparently you can no longer download P.T. even if its in your library.

Damn I added it to it in hopes of being able to download it by the time I got a PS4 :(

KyleeStrutt said:
So apparently you can no longer download P.T. even if its in your library.

Damn I added it to it in hopes of being able to download it by the time I got a PS4 :(

Same. Soooo stupid.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

GamechaserBE said:
Any PSn deals this week?

Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year edition is $39.99. Pretty alright deal.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

alternine said:
GamechaserBE said:
Any PSn deals this week?

Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year edition is $39.99. Pretty alright deal.

Indeed, Grim fandago/findigo or how you spell it is also on sale.