By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
BraLoD said:

There is also Uncharted 4 pre-order there! For $60.
Release date: 31/12/15 (expected).

Is this normal?
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/uncharted-4-a-thief%e2%80%99s-end/cid=UP9000-CUSA00341_00-UNCHARTED0000000

That has been there since E3 or Gamescom.
Edit: from June 10th

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Finally, it was there and I downloaded it ^~^

Now, wasn't it supposed to make a PS1 sound when I turn the console on?

When you select your profile it does it, go to settings and turn off Key Tones iirc to get rid of the PS4 start up noise if you want.

celador said:

ModNation Racers 2 or PlayStation All-Stars Karting please?!

poklane said:
celador said:

ModNation Racers 2 or PlayStation All-Stars Karting please?!

CTR?!

Around the Network

Challenges are up and running on DriveClub. Make and send a challenge for a trophy. Be at the top with 5 challenges when they expire for another trophy.

RidingMower said:
Challenges are up and running on DriveClub. Make and send a challenge for a trophy. Be at the top with 5 challenges when they expire for another trophy.

PS+ version release date announcement at the PSX?

PS4 officially the fastest selling console for its first year over the last 10 years, globally in New Zealand.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/games/63854882/ps4-fastestselling-console-of-the-decade

"PlayStation 4 is the fastest-selling console in New Zealand in the past 10 years, Sony announced overnight.

This is according to data from NPD Group Australia, who compared the first 52 weeks of sell-through for all console releases since 2005. NPD's data also shows that PlayStation 4 was consistently the best-selling current-gen console in New Zealand, with regard to monthly sales figures, since its release in 2013."

Globally that prize goes to Wii by about 800K. But being only 800K behind Wii globally is pretty damned good.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

So I bought the GTA V Black Friday bundle last night. Mostly.to give my son GTA V out of it for Christmas. Not sure if I will use the console before then.

Apparently it comes with a $10 PSN voucher. Anyone know if they allow you to buy a PS+ subscription with it?

Resogun has been confirmed for PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 3. Will support cross-buy and cross-save, releases December 23rd in the US http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/12/05/resogun-blasting-to-ps3-ps-vita-on-1223/#sf6175110