By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
DerNebel said:
Just a question, anyone interested in starting a private PS Nation chat through private messages, for when you just have to vent some things that otherwise would get you banned on here? You know about the things that can sometimes drive you insane on here

Lol vgchartz is hitting such rock bottom lows in user quality that there is really nothing to be bothered with but I have to admit that I think I need to finally use my work email and register on NeoGaf, lurking is not enough anymore as I simply don't join the fanboy bullshit which is pretty much all MSChartz now offers, so I'm stuck with this dead thread here only

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
eFKac said:
DerNebel said:
Just a question, anyone interested in starting a private PS Nation chat through private messages, for when you just have to vent some things that otherwise would get you banned on here? You know about the things that can sometimes drive you insane on here

Lol vgchartz is hitting such rock bottom lows in user quality that there is really nothing to be bothered with but I have to admit that I think I need to finally use my work email and register on NeoGaf, lurking is not enough anymore as I simply don't join the fanboy bullshit which is pretty much all MSChartz now offers, so I'm stuck with this dead thread here only

I joined GAF long time ago, but never visit it. The site is just so cluttered and hard to get around, as well as very crowded with tons of new topics and posts. 

I just find it too complicated and non-user-friendly, I don't find it worth spending time...

eFKac said:
DerNebel said:

For most of the year it's been pretty alright imo, but right now it's getting annoying with certain users, that were basically nowhere to be found in the last couple months suddenly popping up and feeling the need give their opinions on any matter PS or Xbox (and those opinions are of course extremely onesided).

It's just amazing how a certain system selling better can make all those figures pop out again, same with the Wii U a couple months ago during that short period where the Nintendo fanbase was suddenly certain that the Wii U had second place on lock.

Burek said:
eFKac said:
DerNebel said:

I joined GAF long time ago, but never visit it. The site is just so cluttered and hard to get around, as well as very crowded with tons of new topics and posts. 

I just find it too complicated and non-user-friendly, I don't find it worth spending time...

Yeah definitely will need some getting used to, I also don't find it as user friendly as vgc, but discussion quality is light years ahead of what we have here which is ultimately what counts.

Plus there's the comedy aspect that this place lacks except for Badgenome who I barely see outside of the Vita thread.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

DerNebel said:

sure, add me up. 

or join vizioneck too! 

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
DerNebel said:

sure, add me up. 

or join vizioneck too! 

I could join vizioneck, but I might have to do it under a different username, don't want the wrong people from vgchartz coming over there and see me giving my possibly less than favourable opinion of them :D

DerNebel said:
bananaking21 said:
DerNebel said:

sure, add me up. 

or join vizioneck too! 

I could join vizioneck, but I might have to do it under a different username, don't want the wrong people from vgchartz coming over there and see me giving my possibly less than favourable opinion of them :D

Threads can be hidden from the public eye (and selected users too)

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

DerNebel said:
bananaking21 said:
DerNebel said:

sure, add me up. 

or join vizioneck too! 

cool! join up, here are some suggestions  for a new username

lebenred

notDernebel

Nebelder

furry ball sack.

all great usernames. anyways, do i have you on PSN?

another suggestion: therealbananaking

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ka-pi96 said:
bananaking21 said:

cool! join up, here are some suggestions  for a new username

lebenred

notDernebel

Nebelder

furry ball sack.

all great usernames. anyways, do i have you on PSN?

That one sounds great, no one would ever know it was you!

i think furry ball sack is a great username. really shows the playstation love