By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
mornelithe said:
iceland said:

I understand there's been a lot more recently, you can expect to see more during the holidays later this year. A user can only make the thread once, so I say let em.

Not that I really care, because it's not really hard to ignore threads, but conventional wisdom would suggest posting such news in...one of the Nation threads.  At least, that's what first sprang to my mind.

There's a lot of fans that don't post in the nation threads. Posting them outside gets more exposure.

Around the Network
eFKac said:
kivi95 said:
Is there going to be a new thread EVERYtime someone buys a new console?

Only Xbone, but nobody buys PS4 anymore so it doesn't matter.

You know, if I was an admin I would fix something on these forums... if it continues like this only people under 13 will post here...

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

bananaking21 said:
Chevinator123 said:

So i got advanced warfare here are some impressions

SNIPERs ARE COMPLETELY FKED. they get STOMPED on so HARD, everyone jumps around like frogs and you cant do jack shit and get this...you need 500 long range kills to complete your camo challenge, yet iv gotn over 200+ kills and less then 10 of them have been "long range kills" its like the maps are too damn small to get them SIGH (i mostly play FFA btw, cause if i loose i can only blame myself)

if you're not sniping its actually pretty good, better then i thought it would be (100x better then that turd ghosts) graphics are really good id say alot better then BF4 and ghosts, but not quite as good as shadowfall

here is some images from share button (images arent 1080p cause i got them off my phones ps app)

those look pretty good actually. i have faith in sledghammer for some reason, maybe because this is there first time and they need to do a good job to prove them selfs.

as far as sniping goes, GOOD. snipers in COD has always been a pain in my ass. they were overpowered as shit and quick scoping was a turd. let snipers be snipers, which is supposed to be hard. snipers in previous CoD could alwaysoverpower assault rifles in short distance fight, which never made sense. im SO glad about this news. 

yep snipers are the worst in every shooter.

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

iceland said:

There's a lot of fans that don't post in the nation threads. Posting them outside gets more exposure.

Well, the conventional wisdom part is assuming folks are wise, and we know that's not really always the case with 'fans'.  Plus, there are a ton of attention seekers out there.

FATALITY said:

yep snipers are the worst in every shooter.

Used to have a blast on Snipers only servers in CoD 1/2, wouldn't know about how it is on console, but Sniping can be great, and dealing with snipers really isn't that big of a deal.

Around the Network

Scroll down the page to Video Games, to see the listing.

mornelithe said:

Scroll down the page to Video Games, to see the listing.

*Whistles* That is one heck of a deal. Two of the best games of last gen remastered + a PS4 for $399.... Damn

Polyphony Digital has been working on Gran Turismo 7 for a while, but Sony Computer Entertainment Japan and Asia recently published a notice seeking developers for several position within the team, as you can see in the screencap below.

The notice says “Gran Turismo Production Staff Wanted!! – CG Artists, Technical Artists, Software Engineers, Tools Engineers.”

While the ads themselves don’t provide juicy details on the game, this is the biggest round of hiring the company has done for Polyphony for quite a while, indicating that the developer is stepping on the gas of the production of Gran Turismo 7.

Could we see an official announcement soon? With PlayStation Experience and the celebrations for the 20 years of PlayStation coming up soon in December, that’s quite possible. And considering Drivclub‘s troubles, Sony might be wanting to show off its flagship racing series running on PS4 as soon as possible.

Sorry Gooch, I'll be sure to make a thread when I buy another PS4

Ka-pi96 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Sorry Gooch, I'll be sure to make a thread when I buy another PS4

I'll be expecting one when you sell that one as well then.... and another when you rebuy a PS4 again...

Lol look forward to it please!