By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Ka-pi96 said:
GTAexpert said:

Yeah I don't know why these two fanbases don't get along with each other while they get along with Nintendo fans. XB1 deserves winning in USA right now, MS have put lots of effort while Sony has done nothing. Next year might be a different story, but its good to see XB1 performing well.

Don't be so sure on that. There's been a lot of Xbox vs Nintendo recently with those 2 battling for 2nd place now.

Lol it's hardly a battle. I can't wait for the day XB1 passes WiiU because from then on nothing will change and everybody will know (or they should...)

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
GTAexpert said:

Yeah I don't know why these two fanbases don't get along with each other while they get along with Nintendo fans. XB1 deserves winning in USA right now, MS have put lots of effort while Sony has done nothing. Next year might be a different story, but its good to see XB1 performing well.

Don't be so sure on that. There's been a lot of Xbox vs Nintendo recently with those 2 battling for 2nd place now.

Its not really a battle

Ninsect said:
GTAexpert said:
JayWood2010 said:

PS4 is still the #1 console, and most likely will be the #1 console all generation. We all know this.

If anything there needs to be some kind mutual agreement between the two fanbases to not be assholes to each other. There is no reason that Xbox fans are not allowed to be excited or PS fans not  to be excited.  

Nintendo fans don't get along with Sony fans though.

Yeah they think nothing can match Nintendo games in quality. I've played some Nintendo games and the only ones I liked were the Pokemon games. I don't see how they are so highly praised, they are not very good developers.

I think X1 will outsell Wii U in Jan-Feb.

Not this year.

anyone wanna shareplay? i mostly just wanna test it myself and see latency/quality etc

(also speedtest gave me 10 megabyte down and up)

i got =>
the last of us remastered
battlefield 4
shadow of mordor (although says its region restricted or some crap in EU)
mgs groundzeroes
infamous second son

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
GTAexpert said:

Yeah they think nothing can match Nintendo games in quality. I've played some Nintendo games and the only ones I liked were the Pokemon games. I don't see how they are so highly praised, they are not very good developers.

You speak the truth!

I just hope you survive the onslaught you'll get if any Nintendo fans ever see that post...

So um, should I get working on that then?

WhiteEaglePL said:
I think X1 will outsell Wii U in Jan-Feb.

Not this year.

Not this year? It already is, by a considerable distance.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

I think the whole XBO vs WiiU has been more of an argument about satisfaction of who was right. I think to most people it was obvious XBO was going to pass at some point but some people, and while not a large group, but still some people argue that WiiU will remain ahead all generation. So now those threads have become,"see i was right, you were wrong" type thing.

PS vs XB has basically become the US power struggle of, can the xbox make a comeback. Because i think we all pretty much know PS owns Europe regardless of what happens. While Xbox can improve there it is highly doubtful it would ever lead there.

Ka-pi96 said:
GTAexpert said:

You speak the truth!

I just hope you survive the onslaught you'll get if any Nintendo fans ever see that post...

Stop going off topic please.

@WhiteEagle

@Ninsect

Smeags said:
Ka-pi96 said:
GTAexpert said:

You speak the truth!

@WhiteEagle

@Ninsect

Based Smeags is right. Dang MS and Nintendo fans entering the thread!

The One and Only

VizionEck.com