By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
r3tr0gam3r1337 said:
eFKac said:
COLD_COBRA_ said:
Xbox fans wanting an award for not making any PS4 is dead topics. Yet

Xbox fanboys all over the chartz now, it's amusing to watch some of them have to be from MS marketing department. I refuse to believe some of those threads are made by people that are not paid to do so....

lol their constantly down voting my comments so now im one step ahead of them and down vote before they do, also the freedom of speech is well and truly gone from this site, say anything negative about Microsoft or Nintendo and expect to be moderated, warned or banned yet you can say what you like about Sony, their hate is rife now their console is in last place this gen and so far how many price cuts has Sony made lol.

Ehh I don't have many complains to mods, they even close some of the more ridiculous Toastboy threads. But big part of the community went full retard after the Xbone price cut. 

This is temporary though, come next year it won't be MSChartz anymore I think. Some of the people will stay though, hopefully within the Xbone thread not all over the place, it's getting cringeworthy now. There's always Gaf thankfully

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

What's with these Xbox domination threads? Its doing well in the USA right now, but that's it. Its not doing better than PS4 anywhere else though.

The Xbox threads on the front page lmao. This site seems to have a very strong vocal xbox group.

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

I'm not particularly worried about the PS4 in the US. It has already established itself as the preferred console worldwide, which is more important.

We should all be more excited for Playstation Experience and the PS4's 2015 lineup instead

Alright people... I don't want this thread to turn to crap...

So yeah, PS4 is still a beast :)

Around the Network

PS4 is still the #1 console, and most likely will be the #1 console all generation. We all know this.

If anything there needs to be some kind mutual agreement between the two fanbases to not be assholes to each other. There is no reason that Xbox fans are not allowed to be excited or PS fans not  to be excited.  

It's like the mk8 release, but a thousand times worse. Still way too many wii u fans claiming wii u will do 4.5 million in December alone.

JayWood2010 said:

PS4 is still the #1 console, and most likely will be the #1 console all generation. We all know this.

If anything there needs to be some kind mutual agreement between the two fanbases to not be assholes to each other. There is no reason that Xbox fans are not allowed to be excited or PS fans not  to be excited.  

Yeah I don't know why these two fanbases don't get along with each other while they get along with Nintendo fans. XB1 deserves winning in USA right now, MS have put lots of effort while Sony has done nothing. Next year might be a different story, but its good to see XB1 performing well.

eFKac said:
RealGamingExpert said:
Evolve alpha finally live?
Need to try it out, brb.

Wanna play together later today in a couple of hours? I don't think playing it with randoms will be enjoyable. Pezus was also interested...

Indeed. But I don't have much time. Does it end tomorrow? Weird that they'd extend the other versions but not the PS4 one...

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

GTAexpert said:
JayWood2010 said:

Yeah I don't know why these two fanbases don't get along with each other while they get along with Nintendo fans. XB1 deserves winning in USA right now, MS have put lots of effort while Sony has done nothing. Next year might be a different story, but its good to see XB1 performing well.

Nintendo fans don't get along with Sony fans though.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com