By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
bananaking21 said:
Qwark said:
Since when is it news that a xbox fanboy which calls himself an objective fortune teller is wrong about something XD. Hopefully Sony will announce more news about Horizon, R&C, and Wipeout PS4 is in the making by team firefly (ex Sony Liverpool), perhaps they even announce another title form quantic dream or media monecule for 2015

the event if said to be about 2015 games. so dont expect horizon. 

The game has been in development for quite some time, but I agree (early) 2016 seems like a more likely scenario than late 2015 due to uncharted 4, but don't fully rule out a december 2015 release yet, one can dream right.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

PS4's gameplay screenshots of Shadow Of Mordor by me :

bananaking21 said:
DerNebel said:
Interesting tidbit from the Playstation event trailer to me was that Yoshinori Ono will be there, maybe his PS4 game will be revealed in December.

who is that? 

i feel the event should have a strong japanese game focus, i mean the playstation franchise and history was strongly built around them. i believe they should show a new FF15 trailer and if its ready to be shown and its gonna release next year, show GT7.

The guy from Capcom that makes Street Fighter, he always carries that small green toy figure around with him and he's said to be working on an unknown PS4 exclusive.

Qwark said:
bananaking21 said:

The game has been in development for quite some time, but I agree (early) 2016 seems like a more likely scenario than late 2015 due to uncharted 4, but don't fully rule out a december 2015 release yet, one can dream right.

Shinobi said its not a 2015 game. and that guy has been freaking spot on about the game so far. 

DerNebel said:
bananaking21 said:

who is that? 

i feel the event should have a strong japanese game focus, i mean the playstation franchise and history was strongly built around them. i believe they should show a new FF15 trailer and if its ready to be shown and its gonna release next year, show GT7.

The guy from Capcom that makes Street Fighter, he always carries that small green toy figure around with him and he's said to be working on an unknown PS4 exclusive.

thats interesting. maybe that game will be the game that makes people "rage"?

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
DerNebel said:

Who knows, the other (probably more likely) scenario is that he's there to talk about Deep Down. I totally forgot that he was the one that announced that game during the PS4 reveal.

DerNebel said:
bananaking21 said:
DerNebel said:

Who knows, the other (probably more likely) scenario is that he's there to talk about Deep Down. I totally forgot that he was the one that announced that game during the PS4 reveal.

damn, that game is such old news now. i totally forgot about it lol. it would be extremely boring if they talked about deep down, but then again, i expect the event to be mostly boring stuff so that fits with my expectations. 

bananaking21 said:
DerNebel said:

damn, that game is such old news now. i totally forgot about it lol. it would be extremely boring if they talked about deep down, but then again, i expect the event to be mostly boring stuff so that fits with my expectations. 

Yeah and interestingly enough I just checked the source that did say a couple months ago that he was working on an unannounced PS4 project and that has been changed from  "201X unreleased title PS4 Producer" to "201X unreleased title TBD Producer", could be them just trying to hide something, but could also mean that the exclusivity doesn't exist anymore.

bananaking21 said:
Qwark said:
bananaking21 said:

Shinobi said its not a 2015 game. and that guy has been freaking spot on about the game so far. 

Yup, Shinobi even dropped a hint saying that some mechanics of the game are still in prototype stage. It looks like this is a huge project.

DerNebel said:
bananaking21 said:
DerNebel said:

Yeah and interestingly enough I just checked the source that did say a couple months ago that he was working on an unannounced PS4 project and that has been changed from  "201X unreleased title PS4 Producer" to "201X unreleased title TBD Producer", could be them just trying to hide something, but could also mean that the exclusivity doesn't exist anymore.

maybe, or maybe they are trying to hide it. i would really like to see shadow of the beast in the show, even though i doubt it, seems like it got canned.