By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Kratos said:
I still don't understand how some people (not everyone mind you) still think that some indie games dont count as being something important to a console and which automatically leads to Sony having a bad/terrible showing. I mean I have seen a lot more interesting gameplay mechanics/concepts, and artstyle/visuals coming from indie games than most new AAA games. And sony showed a shit ton indie games this year. Hell I would even consider some of the indie games shown to be mid-tier games. Which I think the industry needs more of to be honest (mid tier games rule!!!)

You know how it is. Some people will always downplay the games that have an indie vibe to it, because they believe AAA high-octane shooters are gonna solely push the industry forward. Ironically, people are getting jaded and tired of some of those franchises. But they want bragging rights, so let them have it. Shuhei Yoshida has mentioned that the development of AAA games has got expensive lately, so it makes sense for the developers to create smaller games that won't compromise the company's financials. Take Crytek for example. But I'm going way off here. Sure, indie games won't always have the success they expect, being Resogun and Journey the exception. But they give the console a breath of fresh air. We don't have to complain that the only thing we have are generic shooters. Ignore the people that say that PS4 only has indie games. Just remember where the multiplats AAA games will look better

Around the Network

Just so everyone knows, the "Tomb Raider NEws" was somewhat debunked. Only timed exclusivity, no worse than all the other BS Microsoft pulls with DLC and the like, and no better than all the "first to console" crap Sony pulls.

You can all stop knotting your panties now.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
Just so everyone knows, the "Tomb Raider NEws" was somewhat debunked. Only timed exclusivity, no worse than all the other BS Microsoft pulls with DLC and the like, and no better than all the "first to console" crap Sony pulls.

You can all stop knotting your panties now.

We know. But it's still bullshit.

Hey guys, are you Super-Massively hyped for The Order: 1886 like me? I hope it sells really well. RAD to me is what Naughty Dog is to some of you.

I hope W1LD and The Children of Tomorrow will get retail versions.

TO:1886 keeps looking better and Bloodborne also looks awesome.

Around the Network

Great show

News to me that i liked :
wild : liked what they showed even if i dont fully understand the gameplay :).
Rime: really liked the settings , dont usually like these kind of game
hellblade ( writing from Phone so hope i remember the name) seams like a really interesting game.

I am to old for a new silent Hill game, when i was younger i liked them alot but today its no no no, to afraid of a heartattack :).

http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/articles/741975-gamescom-2014-destiny-pre-ordered-new-ip-gaming-history

Destiny has over a million pre orders at Gamestop alone, the bulk on PS4

DerNebel said:

http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/articles/741975-gamescom-2014-destiny-pre-ordered-new-ip-gaming-history

Destiny has over a million pre orders at Gamestop alone, the bulk on PS4

It's gonna sell a shit ton PS4s!

so DriveClub in Octobor, LBP3 in November, The Order in February and Bloodborne in april at the latest. and people are complaining about sony having exclusives. 4 AAA games within 6 months.

Also there will be a MGS V stream with Kojima and Keighley in around 2 hours, here's the link

www.twitch.tv/KONAMI

Might clear up some things about the new Silent Hill, especially regarding platform.