By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Fusioncode said:
DerNebel said:
In other news, I can view Sonys conference live tomorrow afterwards, yeah :)

Good. Now you can join in on the disappointment when The Last Guardian doesn't get revealed. 

I've always thought that Sony is saving TLG for TGS. To reannounce it at Gamescom will be kinda odd.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
eFKac said:
Housemarque posted a teaser for Gamescom. "Out of this world"

Won't embed cause I'm on mobile, someone else could do it. Seems like we're getting a new game, possible new IP from them tomorrow

Slowly getting hyped for the conference

what did home square do in the past btw?

Housemarque's last big game was Resogun.

bananaking21 said:
eFKac said:
Housemarque posted a teaser for Gamescom. "Out of this world"

Won't embed cause I'm on mobile, someone else could do it. Seems like we're gettng a new game, possible new IP from them tomorrow

Slowly getting hyped for the conference

what did home square do in the past btw?

Wat?  

If you mean Housemarque, then last game Resogun.

Before Super Stardust, Dead Nation, Outland.

A lot of people were thinking they are making Dead Nation 2 after that IGN video around PS4's launch. But after this teaser it seems it won't be it.

All we know besides, is that it's their biggest game to date.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Here's the Housemarque Gamescom teaser, something to do with aliens?

Aura7541 said:
Fusioncode said:
DerNebel said:
In other news, I can view Sonys conference live tomorrow afterwards, yeah :)

Good. Now you can join in on the disappointment when The Last Guardian doesn't get revealed. 

I've always thought that Sony is saving TLG for TGS. To reannounce it at Gamescom will be kinda odd.

TGS, Gamescom, announce it during the Oscars I don't care. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Hey guys, just asking, do you have a bigger collection of games than me? Check out my sig if you want to know my collection.

Ucell said:
Hey guys, just asking, do you have a bigger collection of games than me? Check out my sig if you want to know my collection.

I have 82 just on steam :)  Though, I'm small potato's, my friend has over a thousand.

mornelithe said:
Ucell said:

I have 82 just on steam :)  Though, I'm small potato's, my friend has over a thousand.

To make it clear, I am not counting indies, since I don't have any indie game on a console or PC.

Ucell said:
mornelithe said:
Ucell said:

To make it clear, I am not counting indies, since I don't have any indie game on a console or PC.

To be fair, I'm not counting retail, because I'm not digging out my box full of PS2 and PS3 games :)

Ucell said:

Yes. On PC alone I have over 200 games lol

The One and Only

VizionEck.com