By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Man you guys...and I thought my list was impressive.

Then again, I've only been a gamer since 2009. Also, I have many games on PSP as well.

Around the Network
Ucell said:

Then again, I've only been a gamer since 2009. Also, I have many games on PSP as well.

Yeah, I've got the original Doom 2 install floppy disks kicking around the house, still.  So my retail boxes in the back 'storage' room, eclipse my Steam collection quite handily.

Ucell said:
mornelithe said:
Ucell said:
Hey guys, just asking, do you have a bigger collection of games than me? Check out my sig if you want to know my collection.

I have 82 just on steam :)  Though, I'm small potato's, my friend has over a thousand.

To make it clear, I am not counting indies, since I don't have any indie game on a console or PC.

If you mean only physical then you probably have more games than me.

If not, than I have a couple more PS3 games, way more PC games, think around 30-35 half digital, but less PS4 games, as I would have only 4 not counting indies and don't have a Vita, although I,have like 10 games bought for it, majority indies or PSP games though (not counting Ps+ obviously)

So overall I would be slightly in the lead.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

mornelithe said:
Ucell said:

Yeah, I've got the original Doom 2 install floppy disks kicking around the house, still.  So my retail boxes in the back 'storage' room, eclipse my Steam collection quite handily.

That's cool, but you're collection will soon be challenged, as my games library is booming pretty quickly since I got a PS4.

Edit: Just realized the number of games you have, so not anytime soon.

Gamescom week starts with the short flight from England to Cologne.

Around the Network
Ucell said:
mornelithe said:
Ucell said:

That's cool, but you're collection will soon be challenged, as my games library is booming pretty quickly since I got a PS4.

:)  Well, hope you have fun in that endeavor

mornelithe said:
Ucell said:
mornelithe said:
Ucell said:

:)  Well, hope you have fun in that endeavor

Yeah, it might pass yours by 2034 ;)

Ucell said:

Yeah, it might pass yours by 2034 ;)

Well, I started gaming in the mid 80's, so it stands to reason I have a tad more kicking around the house :)

Rumor: Sony to announce 2 or 3 new first party titles at Gamescom: one Japanse, one European (Media Molecule) and one mystery title, but that one could be Uncharted 4. It's coming from Dutch gaming website/TV show Gamekings. http://www.gamekings.tv/videos/vragen-over-de-gamescom-2014/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter (5:10)

poklane said:

Rumor: Sony to announce 2 or 3 new first party titles at Gamescom: one Japanse, one European (Media Molecule) and one mystery title, but that one could be Uncharted 4. It's coming from Dutch/b] gaming website/TV show Gamekings. http://www.gamekings.tv/videos/vragen-over-de-gamescom-2014/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter (5:10)

I wonder what the Japanese and mystery titles will be...