By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Burek said:
SoLFaceEvil said:

Uhm it comes with the voucher yes. I think if you buy it when the retail edition comes out it's the same deal. Now after you enter the voucher there will be a download for borderlands 2, then the dlc. But it's all in one package.

Ugh... Well, I've known that the bundle version is a full download, but since you say it's actually 2 separate downloads, I believe I might get screwed if I buy EU physical copy.

Well, still have 2 weeks to think about it, I guess I'll just wait to see the digital US price...

Thanks for the quick answer...

Well I don't think you should have any trouble. I mean I don't think you should at least.  but the voucher said that the game is retail 50 bucks. So do with that info what you will.

PSN: SoLFaceEvil

Around the Network
SoLFaceEvil said:

Well I don't think you should have any trouble. I mean I don't think you should at least.  but the voucher said that the game is retail 50 bucks. So do with that info what you will.

DLCs are always trouble :)

It's $40 Canadian, but I'd rather just wait then, I've played the game on X360, and 2K has a good history of sales and discounts. I'm way over my head in Vita games anyway.

First PS4 Exclusive JRPG Omega Quintet Officially Announced, Coming in September

by Giuseppe Nelva (2 hours ago) 29 

The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu is already in the hands of the first Japanese readers, and in its pages include the official announcement of *ω*Quintet (Omega Quintet). The title will be a fantasy “Idol RPG” and will be released by Compile Heart under the Galapagos brand on September 18th (in Japan of course) exclusively for PS4.

The story is about idols that are able to counter a mysterious power called the “beep,” which is eroding the world and the minds of its inhabitants. Character design will be done by Fukahire.

While this seems to be a niche title, and we have no news about a possible western release, it’s nice to see the beginning of the wave of Japanese-developed PS4 exclusives that SCEJA president Hiroshi Kawano has been teasing for months. Hopefully more will be announced soon.

Update: below you can see a picture of the magazine, giving a good idea on what the character design will look like (thanks: Jerry Hu)

[Thanks for the tip: Masaru Aoyama]

Damn it, just came here to type about Omega Quintet.
Love that they fuck up Hukahire's name as Fukahire in the article -_- Seriously they link you to his Pixiv that clearly states how to romanize his name =P

Also looking through his Pixiv I must say I quite like his style =D
Sooo... whens localisation??

Around the Network

Nice to see a new Japanese game coming for PS4. Not sure what it will do, but every little bit helps!

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Burek said:
SoLFaceEvil said:

DLCs are always trouble :)

It's $40 Canadian, but I'd rather just wait then, I've played the game on X360, and 2K has a good history of sales and discounts. I'm way over my head in Vita games anyway.

Yeah good idea. I hate the fact that the bundle comes with an 8 gig memory card though. I wish it came with a 16 gig but it is better than nothing. Sony needs to let third parties create memory cards for the vita.

Some Murdered: Soul Suspect footage, from PC but it's all the same shit

celador said:

Some Murdered: Soul Suspect footage, from PC but it's all the same shit

This game looks lovely. A love the idea of this. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

SoLFaceEvil said:

This game looks lovely. A love the idea of this. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

I'm interested, but not 100% sure yet, the previews I have read have been mixed