Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%
 
Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%
 
It was awesome! 8 9.52%
 
Not Bad 7 8.33%
 
I didn't like it 11 13.10%
 
It was okay 10 11.90%
 
Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%
 
Decent 2 2.38%
 
Other 7 8.33%
 
Total:84
BraLoD said:
Versus_Evil said:

Yeah ive been told multiple times that its not that great but get, i got it like 62% off so i cant complain :)

Have you tried Heavy Rain?
That one is pretty good.

Yeah i played it a couple months after launch, shame tho coz i had the end spoiled and ive never finished or played it since. 



"Wheel me out to the curb for garbage day"

"The shortest and fastest route, straight ahead, In a straight line"

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
BraLoD said:

It's a nice game, just don't expect too much from it.

Yeah ive been told multiple times that its not that great but get, i got it like 62% off so i cant complain :)

Beyond two souls is pretty amazing actually. I think you are going to like it.



"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

So my sister lent me Until Dawn today. Will be nice to break from No Man's Sky for a moment (which I'm loving by the way; finally got through my first black hole!). Any tips or advice, spoiler-free ofcourse, before going into Until Dawn or is it one of those things best experienced without anyone else saying anything about it?

As an aside, progress through the UC Collection is going quite well and will be at the end soon. Hoping to snap up UC4 on the cheap again to play through that when this is done. Now that FFXV has been delayed (BOOO!) it sorta opens up a little bit of breathing space for it which is quite nice!



 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
So my sister lent me Until Dawn today. Will be nice to break from No Man's Sky for a moment (which I'm loving by the way; finally got through my first black hole!). Any tips or advice, spoiler-free ofcourse, before going into Until Dawn or is it one of those things best experienced without anyone else saying anything about it?

As an aside, progress through the UC Collection is going quite well and will be at the end soon. Hoping to snap up UC4 on the cheap again to play through that when this is done. Now that FFXV has been delayed (BOOO!) it sorta opens up a little bit of breathing space for it which is quite nice!

Going in blind is definitely the best option with Until Dawn to avoid any spoilers so you can figure out everything yourself whislt enjoying the story.



Conegamer said:
So my sister lent me Until Dawn today. Will be nice to break from No Man's Sky for a moment (which I'm loving by the way; finally got through my first black hole!). Any tips or advice, spoiler-free ofcourse, before going into Until Dawn or is it one of those things best experienced without anyone else saying anything about it?

As an aside, progress through the UC Collection is going quite well and will be at the end soon. Hoping to snap up UC4 on the cheap again to play through that when this is done. Now that FFXV has been delayed (BOOO!) it sorta opens up a little bit of breathing space for it which is quite nice!

Go in blind, holy hell Until Dawn is good, your in for a treat. Also play it a few times to get the full experience. Grab a pillow, turn the lights out and put on some a headset :p



"Wheel me out to the curb for garbage day"

"The shortest and fastest route, straight ahead, In a straight line"

Around the Network
bluedawgs said:
^ I guess I'll join in on that list

PS4 Games completed so far in 2016

1. Uncharted 4
2. Ratchet & Clank
3. DOOM
4. Batman: Arkham Knight

PS4 Games still in the process of completing

1. Fallout 4
2. Dark Souls 3
3. The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone
4. Bloodborne: The Old Hunters (god damn new game ++++ fucking ludwig)
5. God of War 3: Remastered
6. No Man's Sky

accidentally quoted myself my bad

 

since i made the post i might as well add that I forgot that I played and completed Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain this year as well



Versus_Evil said:
bluedawgs said:

4. Bloodborne: The Old Hunters (god damn new game ++++ fucking ludwig)
5. God of War 3: Remastered
6. No Man's Sky

I coudnt do that game in NG+, had to start new game and beat it in just standard NG... i cant even imagin what ++++ is like :|

It's a bitch, that's what it is. I've been trying to beat Ludwig for damn near 9 months and the closest i got was about 75% of his health. And when I beat Ludwig, and seeing how he's the first boss, I'll be fearing for my life and my sanity when I approach the second boss, cus I bet that'll take me a lifetime to beat as well

 

i'll probably never beat the dlc and get that full bloodborne experience



Versus_Evil said:
Conegamer said:
So my sister lent me Until Dawn today. Will be nice to break from No Man's Sky for a moment (which I'm loving by the way; finally got through my first black hole!). Any tips or advice, spoiler-free ofcourse, before going into Until Dawn or is it one of those things best experienced without anyone else saying anything about it?

As an aside, progress through the UC Collection is going quite well and will be at the end soon. Hoping to snap up UC4 on the cheap again to play through that when this is done. Now that FFXV has been delayed (BOOO!) it sorta opens up a little bit of breathing space for it which is quite nice!

Go in blind, holy hell Until Dawn is good, your in for a treat. Also play it a few times to get the full experience. Grab a pillow, turn the lights out and put on some a headset :p

Geez. I have passed ont this one a few times. I hope it's still on sale. Saw it for about 60% off a few days ago.



Chinese food for breakfast

 

bluedawgs said:
Versus_Evil said:

I coudnt do that game in NG+, had to start new game and beat it in just standard NG... i cant even imagin what ++++ is like :|

It's a bitch, that's what it is. I've been trying to beat Ludwig for damn near 9 months and the closest i got was about 75% of his health. And when I beat Ludwig, and seeing how he's the first boss, I'll be fearing for my life and my sanity when I approach the second boss, cus I bet that'll take me a lifetime to beat as well

 

i'll probably never beat the dlc and get that full bloodborne experience

Its funny coz all the bosses are a joke compared to the last one XD



"Wheel me out to the curb for garbage day"

"The shortest and fastest route, straight ahead, In a straight line"

COKTOE said:
Versus_Evil said:

Go in blind, holy hell Until Dawn is good, your in for a treat. Also play it a few times to get the full experience. Grab a pillow, turn the lights out and put on some a headset :p

Geez. I have passed ont this one a few times. I hope it's still on sale. Saw it for about 60% off a few days ago.

I recommend it to everybody, its the ps4s sleeper hit!



"Wheel me out to the curb for garbage day"

"The shortest and fastest route, straight ahead, In a straight line"