By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Uncharted 4 delayed to May 10th per the PS Blog.

Around the Network
mornelithe said:

But for real, assuming Shawn Layden isn't talking bullshit about the reason why it's delayed for the 100th time the game must have absolutely insane pre-order numbers.

Also Mass Effect has been delayed until Q1 2017 (was Holiday 2016) http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1192712

poklane said:
mornelithe said:

But for real, assuming Shawn Layden isn't talking bullshit about the reason why it's delayed for the 100th time the game must have absolutely insane pre-order numbers.

Also Mass Effect has been delayed until Q1 2017 (was Holiday 2016) http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1192712

It's probably a bit of that, plus, I'm betting they want to ensure that MP is 100% up and active, right out of the gate.

mornelithe said:

this has to be one of the most annoying launches ever. the excuse they gave reaks of bullshit as well. 

They're never ever gonna launch it because it will never be 100% perfect!
Unpublished 4

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

Lol Ubisoft pls
Far Cry 4:

Far Cry Primal

#1 Amb-ass-ador

I got into the Update 3.5 beta!

BraLoD said:
gooch_destroyer said:
I got into the Update 3.5 beta!

Who cares?

you do, nerd.

BraLoD said:
Far Cry Primal is obviously a reskin of 4 with some pluses, it was obvious ever since they started doing that survey about which theme could be next.

Ubisoft is da king on that, afterall!

well playing it i can honestly say it provides a unique experience. yes, its still a farcry game, but it has a lot of qualities that FC4 doesnt, and its focus on combat is a lot different. its a rather well made spin off so far.

even though it seems they rehashed the FC4 terrain, i can assure you the map its self feels extremely different. and it has a lot more varied locations. 

No Man's Sky is releasing June 21st (US)/June 22nd (Europe)/June 24th (UK)!

Limited Edition announced: