By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
BraLoD said:
Shadow8 said:

Yea, I think I'll be sticking around here for a while :)

Then...everybody besides those two are fine?

I like candy and booty though, so the temptation will be there, but I'll try my best!

Yeah, most people around here are fine, there is also Ram as a potential threat occasionally, but that depends on how stoned he is, so pay some attention.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
bananaking21 said:

oh you fanboys!

Reported!

Anyway, TLG is da king, you know it, don't be afraid to hype just because it made you lose to me in the past :o

Do you have a PS4 to play it yet?

BraLoD said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

Do you have a PS4 to play it yet?

O-Of course I-I do!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Just played the Hitman beta, really enjoyed what I got to play. Much better than Absolution it seems IMO.Not that Absolution was bad, but I feel like this one has a Blood Money feel to it.(and the way they're doing the origin story seems very interesting as well.)

As for the Uncharted beta, couldnt play much of it since I kept getting connectivity problems, but the tutorial was good, they seemed to have improved shooting quite a bit.

Is it just me or does 1 team always dominate in the UC4 MP? In the 10 or so matches I've played I've seen the losing team reach the 20 KOs mark just once. It's also quite frustrating that it seems almost impossible to do somewhat decent yourself if you're on the team which is getting dominated.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
poklane said:
Is it just me or does 1 team always dominate in the UC4 MP? In the 10 or so matches I've played I've seen the losing team reach the 20 KOs mark just once. It's also quite frustrating that it seems almost impossible to do somewhat decent yourself if you're on the team which is getting dominated.

Does being on the winning part gives anything different, as boosts or things like that?
If not, that's just how you have been paired with people, maybe after the first time they pairing system if putting goods scores paired with other good scores? That can unbalance it a lot.

Doesn't seem like you get anything for winning. And the amount of matches you're dominating and when you're being dominated is pretty much 50/50, and it also happens when you first join a lobby.

BraLoD said:
poklane said:

Doesn't seem like you get anything for winning. And the amount of matches you're dominating and when you're being dominated is pretty much 50/50, and it also happens when you first join a lobby.

So that's random

Yeah, but still annoying and not fun at all.

poklane said:

i would have to highly disagree. i got a lot of matches where the score were 27~-30~ to 35. i also played a few matches where my team was shit, and i did pretty good. one match ended 34-35 to, so far, i feel its pretty balanced. (other than the mysticals, el dorado trumps all.)

BraLoD said:
poklane said:

Does being on the winning part gives anything different, as boosts or things like that?
If not, that's just how you have been paired with people, maybe after the first time they pairing system if putting goods scores paired with other good scores? That can unbalance it a lot.

the boosters you get depends on your personal performance, how much you down, KO, assist, revive or collect treasure accross the map. collecting treasure is useless, other than giving you some cash to buy boosters.

there is no microtransactions on these boosters. microtransactions will happen on consmetics. 

bananaking21 said:
poklane said:

i would have to highly disagree. i got a lot of matches where the score were 27~-30~ to 35. i also played a few matches where my team was shit, and i did pretty good. one match ended 34-35 to, so far, i feel its pretty balanced. (other than the mysticals, el dorado trumps all.)

I guess I'll have to play a bit more then.