By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

bump

Around the Network

I got one. lol

Versus_Evil said:

PS community = biggest on vgc yet you need to fucking bump this thread LOL, this thread is fail, googh is fail, we have all failed ;-;

So my ps4 just stares quietly at me from the corner, wondering why I havent knocked it on since the 6th, seriously at this rate i will go a month without playing a single game. Im glad i broke my game addiction.... but... I feel like a retired prostotute. Im craving a dick.

The dick being a metophore for a really good video game to come out....

Well this year there's plenty of sizes and diversity for your month and @hole to enjoy. And yes I'm implying the same metophore XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I got an extra day for PS plus. I guess there was an outage at some point? I never pay attention to that stuff.

BasilZero said:
Aeolus451 said:
I got an extra day for PS plus. I guess there was an outage at some point? I never pay attention to that stuff.

How'd you get notified o.O

Might be the reason why there's been connectivity issues.

I guess it was for earlier this month but I got it on the 17th.

Got a message/notification on PSN titled "PS Plus Extension" with this..

"Due to the recent PSN interruption we are giving you a 1-DAY extension to your PS Plus
membership. Press X to redeem your extension before MAR 31,  2016. The extension will
be applied to the end of your current subscription. This applies to all accounts that had an
active PS Plus membership on JAN 4. Thanks for your patience during the service
interruption."

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:

PS community = biggest on vgc yet you need to fucking bump this thread LOL, this thread is fail, googh is fail, we have all failed ;-;

So my ps4 just stares quietly at me from the corner, wondering why I havent knocked it on since the 6th, seriously at this rate i will go a month without playing a single game. Im glad i broke my game addiction.... but... I feel like a retired prostotute. Im craving a dick.

The dick being a metophore for a really good video game to come out....

yeah we are gonna have to wait a month for some new good releases. (well, tomb raider is coming out on PC later this month). im thinking about getting bloodborne the old hunters, but not sure. 

Versus_Evil said:
bananaking21 said:

yeah we are gonna have to wait a month for some new good releases. (well, tomb raider is coming out on PC later this month). im thinking about getting bloodborne the old hunters, but not sure. 

Did you enjoy the base game? the  old hunters is epic, some of the best boss fights in souls history imo. Also ng+ and higher makes it insanly hard. Get it!

not interested in NG+. once i play a game, thats usually it for me. only expection in these past two gens was Red Dead Redemption, where i played the game 3 times.

i enjoyed the base game yes. it was very well done, and very fun. (at times!)  i saw how long it was on How long to beat, it says 8 hours. so im not enterily convinced that its that huge of a DLC. so 15$ does seem a bit high for it. 

There's like an article every week now on why naughtydog has to end uncharted lol. I guess people are still surprised at the same news over and over again.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

My gaming took a plunge when I decided to watch Naruto in its entirety. At least I crushed my physical backlog - the digital backlog still exists. Probably won't buy anything until Uncharted in April(?) unless something catches my eye. For real though, I leave the house at 5 am and don't get back until 5 pm, and then I watch 3 hours of Naruto lol

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:
My gaming took a plunge when I decided to watch Naruto in its entirety. At least I crushed my physical backlog - the digital backlog still exists. Probably won't buy anything until Uncharted in April(?) unless something catches my eye. For real though, I leave the house at 5 am and don't get back until 5 pm, and then I watch 3 hours of Naruto lol

Naruto is well worth your time, just don't care about the fillers, there should be a list on wikipedia or something that tells you which is filler and which is not, so you save a lot of time and watch what matters.

Now you can get the PS3 trilogy (there just had a version with all three, right?) and the last game that'll come February 9th.

There is a Naruto game coming for PS4 right? Ultimate Ninja Storm 4?

#1 Amb-ass-ador