By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
LuckyTrouble said:

Am I the only one who actually watched the presentation at PSX start to finish? All two hours from the first video to the closing mashup? Because I thought PSX was fine.

- Actual battle footage of the FF7 Remake, which has been a hot item since the remake was announced
- Confirmation that Ni-Oh is still coming west despite basically being rebuilt from the ground up since its initial E3 showing a decade ago
- Yakuza 0 localization announcement
- Some genuinely good looking indie announcements
- Ni no Kuni 2 announcement
- Paragon announced for PS4 (PS4 does kind of need a MOBA, and Paragon looks cool)
- Release date and more footage of the great looking Ratchet & Clank reboot
- Ace Combat 7 announcement
- Plenty of Battleborn goodies from the open beta coming in Early 2016

Maybe it helps that, like I said in another thread, I wasn't expecting five different megaton announcements and 20 different remakes and continuations of long dead series. I mean, a lot of you seemed to be expecting E3 + PGW x 7 in terms of content. Let's remember that Sony already has an incredibly strong 2016 ahead. They didn't need to blow their load right now to build up hype when the first six months of 2016 already have so many big releases coming.

"BUT WHERE WAS X GAME WE ALREADY KNOW ABOUT?!" Not in the keynote presentation because there are no major new details that make it worth including.

"BUT RUMORS OF PROJECTS" - that I'm sure will be announced at E3 to start making the move towards clinching Holiday 2016 PS4 sales.

Game announcements are strategic. The fact that some of you still haven't realized that amazes me. There would be so little benefit to dropping AAA megaton announcements at the tail end of the year unless the first half the the following year was going to be weak and needed a little extra hype to fuel sales.

That isn't to say I thought the presentation itself was great. Capcom was on stage way too long for Street Fighter V, and the VR portion of the show was almost painful to watch.

Yeah i fully agree with you 

Around the Network

During this past weekend’s PlayStation Experience in San Francisco, SQUARE ENIX® debuted a new trailer for FINAL FANTASY® VII REMAKE, the full remake of the award-winning role-playing game, FINAL FANTASY VII. The new trailer features the first CG scenes as well as gameplay footage. FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE will be told across a multi-part series, with each entry providing its own unique experience.

http://press.na.square-enix.com/releases/586/final-fantasy-vii-remake-showcased-at-playstation-experience

BraLoD said:
bananaking21 said:
also, who is excited for Farcry Primal? i think it looks great.

the problem is the release date. its way to close to Uncharted, just 3 weeks between the two. with my limited gaming time. i could finish Farcry Primal in 3 weeks if i rush it, but i like to enjoy my games and savor them. Specially Farcry games.

I liked what I saw there.

That game has a nice fooliage, it feels like it actually does have less human impact. I would like to see it more often in this open world games, it feels good to looj at the char walking through it.

The animal friends focus is also nice, there was a bastard at PSX screaming to the Ubisoft guy to turn every animal into a bag while the guy was presenting them to him, so damn annoying.

You can ride a sabertooth on that game, ride a fucking sabertooth!

yeah from what i seen it feels a lot like that. which is great, helps mak you feel like its really in the stone age.

and yeah i lost my shit when i knew i could ride a sabertooth. FUCK YEEAHHHH. im very excited for the game

yeah thats the video i saw, the gameplay was great but the presenter was ANNOYING AS FUCK. you dont need a fucking bag in a demo dip shit, let us see the game and what NEW stuff it offers rather than make a bag. i felt the dev was really annoyed with him. 

Versus_Evil said:
Decided to jump on that psn Christmas deal #3 UCC yesterday, just got my plat for Drakes fortune. I forgot how hard crushing was ;~;

Damn son you're pretty close to passing me in trophy stuff o.O

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

nvm, old news

^This guy

Versus_Evil said:
Decided to jump on that psn Christmas deal #3 UCC yesterday, just got my plat for Drakes fortune. I forgot how hard crushing was ;~;

Crushing is easy!! 

I've platinumed all 3 on ps3 and the first 2 on ps4. Leaving the 3Rd for another day.  Currently completing batman asylum that we got free with plus for the ps3.

Still no PS4 hardware' sales fix. Like it's hard to do it. I check the next NPD and if the result is like I thought I leave this website.

New Dreams footage
http://www.twitch.tv/media_molecule/v/28662792
My personal highlights:
5:10 The level is simply gorgeous
7:40 Scene creation (It seems so fluid and fast)
21:35 New and way darker scene
22:35 Fucking awesome robot^^

So I´ll definitely get this "game" cause even if the concept as a game were to fail I can friggin export the ingame models to my PC...How awesome is that?

Yup...RO friggin rocked