By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Disaster report 4 looks great. Was expecting earth defence force level graphics https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlvez2ZbedMcom

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Thats right women.

I got myself a PS4 ^_^

Also Day One Edition of Final Fantasy Type-0 HD so that means the FFXV Demo too :D

I should of gotten that instead of that battlefront bundle. I thought I would of been able to trade the game in but it was digital copy. Can't go wrong with uncharted. Contgrats btw.

gooch_destroyer said:

IMO, expected. They are probably working on an iOS and android app as well. The question is, when will it release? And we need official drivers for DS4 for PC/Mac and DS4 to work on iOS and android.

I also expect PSNow on all the above devices as well, just a question of when. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

gooch_destroyer said:

Would be smarter to work on other mobile platforms IMO. But hey, I'll take it!

Aeolus451 said:

I should of gotten that instead of that battlefront bundle. I thought I would of been able to trade the game in but it was digital copy. Can't go wrong with uncharted. Contgrats btw.

Got anything against the verb "to have" ?

Around the Network

Demon's Souls PS4 happening?

Nice to know that Sony is still as vulnerable as ever against DDoS attacks, sigh......

Xbox live was having problems yesterday as well and Lizard Squad took credit apparently.

BasilZero said:
poklane said:
Nice to know that Sony is still as vulnerable as ever against DDoS attacks, sigh......

PSN down again? D:

Yup, Lizard Squad

Wow, did....did Fallout 4 sell more opening week than CodBlops3? I mean, I know it's a much better game, but daaaaamn!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android