By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
poklane said:

A couple of publishers and developers at PSX

-snip-

Also a list of playable games: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/10/22/playstation-experience-2015-exhibitors-list-playable-games/

I know Capcpom is probably gonna be Street Fighter focussed, but it would be really great to finally see Resident Evil 7.

Around the Network

Sooooooooooo good

Sony is emailing a survey about what features people want on PS4: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1129403

Out of the list of features I want everything except Increase max no. of people in party, but if they'd add that you obviously wont hear me complain.

Ps2 classics foh shizzle

But lol at the second question... "We're feeling kinda lazy so if you don't mind we'll take as long as you allow us before releasing 4.0..give us aaall the time"

where is the Paris Game Week hype?!

Around the Network

They knew....

Store wish list already exists though..even if it's true that right now it's only in the web browser. Bit odd that it'd still show up there

Versus_Evil said:
the-pi-guy said:

It's not like "hey, we'll do this only if you vote for this."

It's supposed to see what is interesting so that they know what to work on first.  An OS is a pretty big job, and I doubt Sony has a great number of people working on it.  So they can only work on 1 thing at a time.  

Yeah I know well probably get all of this, this is just to see what should take priority. It just annoys me you know, the ps4 has been out long enough and we're missing stuff that should have been there day one :/

I'm not missing it. :|

Hunting Season is done...

PGW would just be stuff we've already seen.

Does some know if they do a stress test for Dark Souls 3 in Japan?