By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
BraLoD said:
Aeolus451 said:
Why there's 5 "...line up in solid" threads?

There is actually more than 5

It started with the Wii U, someone else liked the thread idea, another was made to another platform, and then another, and another...
Then people started making threads with any kind of stuff relared to "looking solid".

I think we may call it a virus XP

Hmmm. I wonder why no ever does that with list threads.....   

Around the Network

Looks like there's at least a certain interest in Horizon in Japan

Nobody's making anybody solid in here, we're all staying soft

Versus_Evil said:
Gooch makes me solid.

I just finished the Order 1886 (got it for $20) and you guys have to forgive me because I need to get this out of my chest. xD

"It was promising and had potential!!!"

Every artistic detail was brilliant. The graphics, the voice acting, the setting. The story was okay since it was short.

But the mechanics did bring it down.

There are stupid AI's. I actually encountered an AI that couldn't hit Galahad, even when they were beside each other but some AI's are actually challenging.

The QTEs were too forgiving. Most of the time being slow won't actually kill you. lol!

The stealth mechanics needs to get rid of the QTE ala Metal Gear Solid.

The walking part felt tedious since I wanted to explore.

Breaking the game down by chapters was unnecessary, it made the game feel more shorter. They should have just stuck with the dates.

I also wished they didn't do the black bars because I wanted to see the world more.

Hopefully, they will make a sequel with better mechanics and more open world. The story can't just end like this.

Come on 1887! lol!

Around the Network

@tiffac , i would like a sequel as well to ( the order 1886 ), but I don't think sony will do it and if they do make I think sony will pick another dev for the game. It seems like sony through rad under the buss and that their relationship is not too good anymore.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

They showed the same demo they showed at E3, looked really good, lots of people went to see it.

tiffac said:
I just finished the Order 1886 (got it for $20) and you guys have to forgive me because I need to get this out of my chest. xD

"It was promising and had potential!!!"

Every artistic detail was brilliant. The graphics, the voice acting, the setting. The story was okay since it was short.

But the mechanics did bring it down.

There are stupid AI's. I actually encountered an AI that couldn't hit Galahad, even when they were beside each other but some AI's are actually challenging.

The QTEs were too forgiving. Most of the time being slow won't actually kill you. lol!

The stealth mechanics needs to get rid of the QTE ala Metal Gear Solid.

The walking part felt tedious since I wanted to explore.

Breaking the game down by chapters was unnecessary, it made the game feel more shorter. They should have just stuck with the dates.

I also wished they didn't do the black bars because I wanted to see the world more.

Hopefully, they will make a sequel with better mechanics and more open world. The story can't just end like this.

Come on 1887! lol!

ready at dawn confirmed they are making multiplatform games now. so basically no The Order sequel. which is a shame because i liked the order and wanted a sequel. 

Just bought The Taken King!!! :D

Destiny just got a whole lot better, I'm having a blast

Anyone up for a strike tonight?