By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Burek said:

Can I please make an appeal to all of you to stop responding to Samus Aran in any and all Sony threads created, as he just pollutes them endlessly, and people replying and trying to reason with him just need to know that they cannot reach him, and will certainly not change his mind.
It is amazing that all posting (to avoid the t word) goes unpunished, and in the end we end up with numerous Sony threads with 20 pages of people going back and forth on anything ludicrous he passes as discussion.
I mean, now it's a problem.that Until Dawn is getting more reviews......not better, but simply more......than Splatoon.

Can we please just ignore him, when there is no ignore option to select.

Wow... I just took a peek of the last page of the Until Dawn review thread and it's pretty ugly. His behavior on other threads is exactly the same, and honestly it's getting pretty old. Best to not reply him at all like you said; others already have him figured out.

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
Have they said how much Soma will cost?

It appears to be $33.00 regular price on Steam, which is weird. I can't find a PS4 price but I imagine $40 or $30, depending on where you live (Canada being more expensive)

#1 Amb-ass-ador

If you want the perfect response for Samus, make sure everybody replies with this exact post:

*Grabs flyswatter*
Shoo! SHOO!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

It'll probably be 40 then

It seems Attack on titan gameplay will premiere either on the 18 or 20. Not SCEJA conference/15

TGSTGSTGS

We have waited far too long to see anything related to Gravity Rush 2 or its better title in japan Gravity Daze 2.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

https://mobile.twitter.com/genDESIGN_Inc/status/642260770277818368

Seems like TLG will have a TGS presence "of some kind"

Roronaa_chan said:
I think PSX will give us a release date for TLG

I remember seeing a rumor that it was suppose too release around Q1-Q2 2016 so yeah it would make sense, also Paris Games Week would be a possibility. 

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Roronaa_chan said:
https://mobile.twitter.com/genDESIGN_Inc/status/642260770277818368

Seems like TLG will have a TGS presence "of some kind"

just a quick mention or update i suppose. i doubt we will see something meaningful. 

Ali_16x said:
Roronaa_chan said:
I think PSX will give us a release date for TLG

I remember seeing a rumor that it was suppose too release around Q1-Q2 2016 so yeah it would make sense, also Paris Games Week would be a possibility. 

I though it was more expected q4 2016 ? Wither way it would be good to get some news on it though hopefully at TGS or Paris at latest.

WoodenPints said:
Ali_16x said:

I though it was more expected q4 2016 ? Wither way it would be good to get some news on it though hopefully at TGS or Paris at latest.

The rumour was actually Q4 2015 before the conference
I doubt Sony wants it to be present in another E3 so it should be until June. Though if necessary of course they'll release it later