By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Hellblade production starting afresh

Around the Network

http://gematsu.com/2015/09/sega-announces-tgs-2015-lineup

Notice how Persona 5 is not "playable". I don't like this

poklane said:

Roronaa_chan said:
poklane said:

Twitter links not working again on VGChartz huh? When I made my post they still were.

Hardware: Rivals announced for PS4. Developed by Connected Content Group, a new internal development group at Sony Network Entertainment. This new title builds upon the legacy of a PlayStation 2 title, Hardware: Online Arena, a vehicle-based online combat game that was one of PlayStation’s very first online gaming experiences back in 2002.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/09/10/car-combat-game-hardware-rivals-announced-for-ps4/

Around the Network

Can I please make an appeal to all of you to stop responding to Samus Aran in any and all Sony threads created, as he just pollutes them endlessly, and people replying and trying to reason with him just need to know that they cannot reach him, and will certainly not change his mind.
It is amazing that all posting (to avoid the t word) goes unpunished, and in the end we end up with numerous Sony threads with 20 pages of people going back and forth on anything ludicrous he passes as discussion.
I mean, now it's a problem.that Until Dawn is getting more reviews......not better, but simply more......than Splatoon.

Can we please just ignore him, when there is no ignore option to select.

Modded - Axum

Just a pleasant reminder that this game is coming out in 12 days and it looks freaking amazing.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:

Just a pleasant reminder that this game is coming out in 12 days and it looks freaking amazing.

le snip

Is it like Outlast? Doesn't seem like you can do a thing but survive until you reach your goal.
Nice atmosphere, but heh, not really my kind of game.

Ummmm kind of in that it is a survival horror game, but I imagine just like Amnesia TDD there will be a great story and some puzzles. If it is anything like Amnesia it will be scary good

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:
How Samus is not banned is beyond me, as only hate comes from his side when it's regarding PS, and most of the times he goes hunting for it, it's pretty common to see him in Sony/PS threads.

Keep this out of this thread (and prefferably only between you and mods).

Have they said how much Soma will cost?