By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
celador said:
First week of EU sales sucks balls

Yes it does. Better than US but both suck.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Mr_No said:

You have to try the first Mafia as it has a pretty good story. However, the game feels dated gameplay and ambience wise, so you might not enjoy it. Mafia 2 was pretty good, but not as good story-wise as the first one.

are stories connected? do i need to play Mafia 1 to understand Mafia 2?

The main story of the second game isn't connected to the first game except for one small detail, which is spoiler-ish. Despite that, you can play Mafia 2 without having to play Mafia 1.

Mr_No said:
bananaking21 said:

are stories connected? do i need to play Mafia 1 to understand Mafia 2?

The main story of the second game isn't connected to the first game except for one small detail, which is spoiler-ish. Despite that, you can play Mafia 2 without having to play Mafia 1.

sounds good. hopefully mafia 3 isnt connected to the first 2 games. i actually looked at a few moments of gameplay of mafia 2. yeah the animations looked rough and all that, but the style and setting can be interesting. we get so many Sci Fi games lately, that a game in a realistic setting in the 80's can be fresh setting.

September's OPM includes PlayStation, Metal Gear Solid, Driveclub, Assassin's Creed, The Order: 1886, Hitman and Destiny light bar decals

Just give me Horizon info pls

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
£7.99 for the Tales From The Borderlands Season Pass..mine!. Easily the best deal there

August Ps+ sucks, hasn't everyone and they're grandmothers dog got Limbo by now.

I haven't yet

poklane said:

fuck yeah! cant wait!

BraLoD said:
Is Breath of Fire 4 a good game? It's pretty cheap right now 'cause of the PSN sale.
I loved the first game but not the second.

BoF4 is quaranteed PSone jrpg, can't go wrong with it. BoF3 is one of my all-time favourites, it is truly epic journey, I'd play that first if you haven't played it already.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Hope we get more than just talk about Horizon at Gamescom.

BraLoD said:

I dunno if 3 is available here, will give it a look later.

Have only played 1 and 2 and they were so different to my taste that I really dunno if I'll like or not 3 and 4

Hey, BoF games have this almost unparalleled charm, that alone should be enough. Main character growth is truly big, comebacks, swords&dragons, fishing, masters, everything. I don't know anyone in real life who did not like BoF3 or BoF4. Also this YuGiOh/BoF back and forth, lol

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198