By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

If posted already I will edit out and leave a poem instead

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

When is the persona 5 second trailer supposed to come out?

Roronaa_chan said:

25th. Though we can only hope that it's uploaded to the net fast, it's part of the first shipment of the Persona 4 dancing game.

DerNebel said:
Roronaa_chan said:

25th. Though we can only hope that it's uploaded to the net fast, it's part of the first shipment of the Persona 4 dancing game.

Speaking of which, are you getting the dance game?

It's Miku but with Persona.. i'm getting it

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
DerNebel said:
Roronaa_chan said:

I don't have and don't want a Vita, so no.

So, yeah now it's coming out, I haven't even played Persona 4 Golden (shocking I know), my Persona 5 hype is coming from the original Persona 4 on PS2 still. :D

Oh and even if I did have a Vita, I probably wouldn't get the dance game, I like the main Persona games but I don't have to buy every spinoff just because they put the characters in. Lol

MohammadBadir said:
hatmoza said:

وانت بألف خير

Since when has VGC had so many muslims?

I've been converting users since I joined >:)

DerNebel said:
gooch_destroyer said:
DerNebel said:
Roronaa_chan said:

So, yeah now it's coming out, I haven't even played Persona 4 Golden (shocking I know), my Persona 5 hype is coming from the original Persona 4 on PS2 still. :D

Oh and even if I did have a Vita, I probably wouldn't get the dance game, I like the main Persona games but I don't have to buy every spinoff just because they put the characters in. Lol

You should play it tho. :O

gooch_destroyer said:
DerNebel said:

You should play it tho. :O

Maybe I'll get it with a PS TV at some point, not any time soon though.

Tales of Berseria trailer (Well 1 minute of stuff. The other minute is weird Japanese text XD)

#1 Amb-ass-ador