By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
daredevil.shark said:
Yafea said:

If you live in the middle East.

Ramadan Kareem.

Ramadan Kareem to you too :)

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Around the Network
Yafea said:

I'm movig for a job to UAE in September. Are games generally cheap in that region?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Yafea said:

I'm movig for a job to UAE in September. Are games generally cheap in that region?

The Arab/Middle East region is part of the PAL regions when it comes to Video Games releases, and we follow the same prices as Europe/Pal region. The Major stores in there will follow the official price of the region. However, small stores or the grey import stores will sell the games for a cheaper prices. 

Yafea said:
hatmoza said:

The Arab/Middle East region is part of the PAL regions when it comes to Video Games releases, and we follow the same prices as Europe/Pal region. The Major stores in there will follow the official price of the region. However, small stores or the grey import stores will sell the games for a cheaper prices. 

Interesting to know. If I buy a PS4 from here before I go will the games from there work on it?

Ramadan Karim.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Yafea said:

Interesting to know. If I buy a PS4 from here before I go will the games from their work on it?

Ramadan Karim.

the games will work perfectly fine. 

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Yafea said:

Interesting to know. If I buy a PS4 from here before I go will the games from their work on it?

Ramadan Karim.

yeah. its totally region free. HOWEVER, if you buy a game for USA, an DLC must be from the US store. basically make 2 accounts, one from USA and one UAE, one for each region. 

and ramadan karim to you too buddy

DerNebel said:
Aeolus451 said:
DerNebel said:

That's extremely low for max level. I hope it's not like that.

Of course it won't be, I have no clue what the max level will be. :D

My damn sarcasm detector isn't working apparantly.

You know, there was actually a decent portion of stuff at Sony's E3 that I didn't care for, like Shenmue (though I understand the world-shaking significance), and some stuff I'm more excited for than I should be (FFVII Remake), but there was one thing in there that is kind of a big deal that I completely ignored when it was announced.

World of Final Fantasy.

Looked stupid, I assumed it was a shoddy mobile game, and yet another cash grab by the insufferable Square Enix...but after looking at it a bit deeper, I found out it's a PS4/Vita exclusive, it's not on mobile, it's a full game with 'hundreds of hours' of content (based on the developers' comments, not a direct quote), was written by the same guy who did VI, VII, and VIII, is raher substantial, returns us to the ATB of yesteryear, and genuinely looks pretty good.

I will still reserve judgement, but that's one little gem I'm really looking forward to.

And goddamn, FFVII remake, guys. GUYS?! PINCH ME!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Yafea said:

Ramadan Kareem

Dubai is a great place to live! :)

Ramadan Kareem to everyone

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share