By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

its insane to think that one TLoU game and its remaster has sold around half of the entire Uncharted series so far. i wonder when we will hear official TLoU sales. probably when they announce TLoU2. and probably say it sold 11-12 million, maybe more.

also, what do you guys think the split is for the Uncharted series?

UC3 7.5~ million
UC2 6.8~ million
UC1 5~ million
UC:GA 1.7 million

Around the Network

Dark Souls 3 at Sonys Conference:

EDIT: On second thought, I think this is fanmade, disregard this post. :D

bananaking21 said:

its insane to think that one TLoU game and its remaster has sold around half of the entire Uncharted series so far. i wonder when we will hear official TLoU sales. probably when they announce TLoU2. and probably say it sold 11-12 million, maybe more.

UC3 7.5~ million
UC2 6.8~ million
UC1 5~ million

My guess is

UCGA 1 million

UC 6.1 million

UC2 6.9 million

UC3 7 million

All Stats S rank

BraLoD said:
bananaking21 said:

UC3 7.5~ million
UC2 6.8~ million
UC1 5~ million

21M is to the trilogy.

So maybe 6, 7, 8.

ohh its for the first 3 games? hot damn!! 

my guess is now 

UC1 - 5~

UC2 - 7.3~

UC3 - 8.7

also, it seems that from UC1-UC3 and Gears 1- Gears 3. the Uncharted sold more on avarage. because gears as a franchise sold 22 million.  and that includes judgment, which is certainly above atleast one million. 

BraLoD said:
bananaking21 said:

ohh its for the first 3 games? hot damn!! 

my guess is now 

UC1 - 5~

UC2 - 7.3~

UC3 - 8.7

also, it seems that from UC1-UC3 and Gears 1- Gears 3. the Uncharted sold more on avarage. because gears as a franchise sold 22 million.  and that includes judgment, which is certainly above atleast one million. 

While it was not explicited if it included GA sales or not, it most likely does not, because:

1. It came together with the report for the Collection, which doesn't includes GA.

2. The strongest hint and basically a confirmation, the sales number came together with a score average in the report, that was 92, and it's the average of the trilogy scores, not including GA as well, otherwise it would drop to 88 if I recall it right.

So pretty much confirmed it's the trilogy numbers without GA as well, with would be totally possible.

Seems like my 9M prediction to 4 seems very good now

Since the launch of the PS4, we’ve seen plenty of requests across our Twitter,Facebook, and message boards all over the internet for the first three games in the Uncharted series, which have managed to sell an amazing 21+ million copies and garner an average 92 Metacritic rating, to receive a remastered release.

they are clearly talking about the first 3 games and dont include UC:GA. im hoping for 10 million for uncharted 4. 

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
bananaking21 said:

Since the launch of the PS4, we’ve seen plenty of requests across our Twitter,Facebook, and message boards all over the internet for the first three games in the Uncharted series, which have managed to sell an amazing 21+ million copies and garner an average 92 Metacritic rating, to receive a remastered release.

they are clearly talking about the first 3 games and dont include UC:GA. im hoping for 10 million for uncharted 4. 

It's ND most successful trilogy, Crash held it all it could, but TLoU will avenge it without a doubt whit only the next game.

TLoU 1 and 2 will be bigger than this 21M. Will also be bigger than GT 1 and 2.

Dunno if a TLoU trilogy can beat GT first trilogy though, it's around 35M right? I 'm sure the second game will sell amazingly, but even so it's pretty hard.

i doubt the second TLoU game can sell as much as the first. the remaster REALLY benefited the games sales, we are talking around 3 million or so, and probably 4-5 million when all is said an done. 

i think TLoU2 will be around 9 million sales or so, maybe 10. but the first one released on an 85~ million install base, with very strong software sales, super amounts of hype and a 95 meta. the remaster was released shortly on a console that just cant stop selling and had the good will and reputation that the PS3 version gained the year earlier. 

by the time TLoU 2 releases i can see PS4's sales being around 80 million. it will be a 2017 title at the earliest, and most likely a 2018 (or even 2019) game. 

Got these games yesterday.

daredevil.shark said:

Got these games yesterday.

Remember getting Ghost Recon 2 along with Resistance with my PS3. Good memories.

You can get some great deals on last gen games now, it really pays off to be patient

celador said:

Remember getting Ghost Recon 2 along with Resistance with my PS3. Good memories.

You can get some great deals on last gen games now, it really pays off to be patient

Yup. But I am kinda disappointed with the packaging of ultimate action triple pack. Nothign except the disc. And the disc looks like a pirated disc. Very poor package.

I wonder how much of the original Uncharted sales are accounted on the packages that came with 2 and later 3.

I know plenty of people with all the games but most just own the first one because it came bundled with the second or third, rarely anybody has it stand alone.

Uncharted didn't explode in popularity until the second one I reckon.