By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Yes, we need more GT. PS4's 2016 exclusive lineup is getting bigger and better though it comes at the cost of their lineup this year.

Around the Network
GameMasterPC said:
Yes, we need more GT. PS4's 2016 exclusive lineup is getting bigger and better though it comes at the cost of their lineup this year.

As long as the product they put out in 2016 is quality, I've no problem with it.  I think we may actually see more devs do remasters at the beginning of each consoles life, because it allows them to familiarize themselves with new hardware, rather than taking a new IP, or a sequel etc... and risking it having issues.  Ergo, they can spend more time adapting the engine (or creating it), and then importing assets.   It will be interesting to see the difference between TLOU R and Uncharted 4 (granted, a remaster is using old assets...but, you should catch my drift heh).

Has anyone been following Tidux on twitter, of late? Yes, I know some of his stuff in the past has been incorrect or outright blatant trolling, however, he's been tweeting one letter/character hints as to some PS Exclusive:

That last tweet (chronologically it was the first), not sure if it's part of the first 3 I pasted, or if it's separate.

mornelithe said:
Has anyone been following Tidux on twitter, of late? Yes, I know some of his stuff in the past has been incorrect or outright blatant trolling, however, he's been tweeting one letter/character hints as to some PS Exclusive:

That last tweet (chronologically it was the first), not sure if it's part of the first 3 I pasted, or if it's separate.

No idea. Looks random to me.

GameMasterPC said:
mornelithe said:

No idea. Looks random to me.

Well, it doesn't look random to me, but it's certainly not ringing any bells for me, as far as a game/franchise etc...

Around the Network

Here's another potential clue from Tidux?

And another potential clue from Tidux :P

DerNebel said:

Lies!  That's not in his feed :P

mornelithe said:
DerNebel said:

Lies!  That's not in his feed :P

Yet it has more insight that anything that is

Like said earlier, GT7 is holiday 2016.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!