By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Eurogamer confirms: Mario Kart 8 is 1080p/60FPS (even in 2-player)

DerNebel said:
Zero999 said:

Nothing on ps360 is even half as impressive as mario kart 8.

Try playing a PS3/360 game before saying something like this.

Already did but why would I need to? the discussion is graphics, wich only have to be seen. MK8 is much more graphically impressive than any ps360 game and that's not a discussion.

Around the Network

Either way this thread and others like it proves just 1 thing to me.

People get excited and talk when games, with better graphics come along.

Zero999 said:
DerNebel said:

Already did but why would I need to? the discussion is graphics, wich only have to be seen. MK8 is much more graphically impressive than any ps360 game and that's not a discussion.

Oh it is a discussion. Especially since what you're using to compare this are some Youtube videos and screenshots of MK, even if you in fact played some of the more graphically impressive PS3/360 games, which I kinda doubt. MK8 is pretty but saying that it's more than twice as graphically impressive than the best PS3/360 game is total bullshit.

But whatever, not like it's even remotely possible to convince you of anything, so even trying to start doing this is totally pointless. I'm out.

Zero999 said:
DerNebel said:
Zero999 said:

As big as a Mario Kart fan i am, there's no way you have played the best offerings of the PS3 and 360 to make a statement like that.  So your saying that it looks better then games like 

The Last of Us

Uncharted 2 or 3

Tomb Raider

Gears of War 3

Alan Wake

Halo 4

Beyond Two Souls

Oh golly gee I sure hope so. I don't think I could stand to play this game I've thought has been fantastic looking for months if it was revealed to me suddenly that it wasn't running at 1080p native. Boy let me tell ya that would just suck all the appreciation I've had for the game's looks right out the window.

Thankfully someone out there can tell me or I wouldn't know what to enjoy, what with all these anti aliased upscaled games like Mario Kart masquerading as 1080p so well...

Around the Network
painmaster212 said:
Zero999 said:

As big as a Mario Kart fan i am, there's no way you have played the best offerings of the PS3 and 360 to make a statement like that.  So your saying that it looks better then games like 

The Last of Us

Uncharted 2 or 3

Tomb Raider

Gears of War 3

Alan Wake

Halo 4

Beyond Two Souls

No, not just better. Twice as good.

painmaster212 said:
Zero999 said:
DerNebel said:
Zero999 said:

The Last of Us

Uncharted 2 or 3

Tomb Raider

Gears of War 3

Alan Wake

Halo 4

Beyond Two Souls

Where are the 1080p @ 60fps games?

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

F0X said:

It's more than likely that the 1080p are a mistake on Eurogamers side.

painmaster212 said:
Zero999 said:

The Last of Us

Uncharted 2 or 3

Tomb Raider

Gears of War 3

Alan Wake

Halo 4

Beyond Two Souls

If you think those games look better than MK8, you are forced to say they look better than ps4 titles too or else it's hypocrisy.

DerNebel said:
F0X said:

It's more than likely that the 1080p are a mistake on Eurogamers side.

I would consider it possible, not likely.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero