By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U owners, what's your favourite non-Nintendo developed game on the system?

?

Rayman Legends 28 20.00%

LEGO City Undercover 16 11.43%

ZombiU 22 15.71%

Wonderful 101 35 25.00%

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 22 15.71%

Other 17 12.14%

Total:140

Rayman Legends! That game is simply too damn awesome! I love it!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

REvelations followed by ME3

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I guess W101

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Rayman Legends for me; the Black Betty level's still the coolest thing I've seen in a game since the final chapter of Xenoblade.

Rayman Legends hands down.

I spent a little more time with Lego City, but Rayman is more fun to play.

Yep.

Around the Network

COD Ghost or Deus Ex. Both pretty good ports.

rayman legends!
awesome!
so chalenging that invaded levels and week and daily chalenges.
Just loved.
Is the game i played most, more then 100 hours. ukulele+whistles in the songs=

Lego City, for sure. I haven't played Rayman yet, and have only played the W101 demo, which I did like, and if I had the $$$$$ I'd have bought that game already. But the testament to how good LC is, is the fact that it is not only the first Lego game I ever REALLY got into, but also the first GTA style game I've ever fully gotten into. I still need to go back and beat it, but it really is one of the best games on the system, and I would love to see that development team make another, similar styled game exclusive for Wii U again. Doesn't have to be another Lego City game, but another game with that open world style, and perhaps even more building elements. It would be cool to play a Lego game where you could literally deconstruct and build up the game world as you see fit. Maybe not all of it, but a lot of it.

As much as I want to say The Wonderful 101 for its style and aesthetics, I'd have to give it to Rayman Legends because it wins in gameplay.

MH3U obviously!