By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 9 of my top 10 favorite games are on Wii :O

jigokutamago said:
leyendax69 said:
Not too much variety though... besides there are few games exclusives to wii and all of them can be played on pc :v

Your PC, not mine.

And who quoted you?:v

Around the Network
leyendax69 said:
jigokutamago said:
leyendax69 said:
Not too much variety though... besides there are few games exclusives to wii and all of them can be played on pc :v

Your PC, not mine.

And who quoted you?:v

You? Or was it me? Or did we both quote me?

S.Peelman said:
Teflon02 said:

I'm done with this. Talking to you is like talking to a wall. 
If these are his TOP 10, you get a idea of the ideals this person has for games. Drawing a conclusion from this makes sense because you actually have sources to draw back on. Lucky this is VG and I'll get a ban for stating how logical your comment is. Lol My point, YOU are trying to blow a simple deduction based off a top10 list out of proportion. I didn't say the games were bad. Why you're crying makes no sense. My opinion is completely valid for the circumstance. You've tried to combat my opinion with irrelevant things and a math problem. Who the hell cares how accurate or not I am? It's posted, I give my opinion and that's it. The info would comprise of 100 games if they wanted to hear what opinions people have on that. STOP WASTING BOTH OF OUR TIME WITH NON-SENSE BASED RESPONSES. Thank you.

Fine. Be that way, I don't care. Just know that you did exactly the thing you told other people not to do; easily draw conclusions.

Don't reply to me. Talk to the post, you're irrelevant. What am I telling people not to do? I didn't draw a conclusion. I gave my opinion.. Learn the difference and stop falling deeper into your hole. Stop being a try hard and move along. 

AZWification said:
Teflon02 said:
I feel bad for you if every game on your top 10 list is on Nintendo, I don't care if you're biased or not lol. I'm not dissing or saying they are bad, but come on lmao.

Opinions? Who the hell needs them!

Don't we all :(
PS. Awesome Saria DP!!

Teflon02 said:

PS. Awesome Saria DP!!

Thanks! Saria is simply so damn adorable!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
F0X said:
Teflon02 said:
F0X said:
Teflon02 said:
I feel bad for you if every game on your top 10 list is on Nintendo, I don't care if you're biased or not lol. I'm not dissing or saying they are bad, but come on lmao.

You shouldn't feel bad when someone's list of favorite games consists of excellent games. ;)

Lol, touche

Now, the real issue here isn't that those games are on Nintendo platforms. Heck, Okami stated out as a PS2 exclusive, and I first played it before it came out on Wii. Shadow of the Colossus is only on PS2/PS3, and it's my #11. The real problem is my overwhelming proclivity towards traditional action/adventure, JRPGs, and 3D platformers.

Which are all areas that Nintendo are exceptionally strong in.

I don't know imo, I found Ratchet and Clank a better Action Adventure/Platformer then some of those. I actually love those genre's too lol. I'd be more content with it if the list didn't have Metroid Prime LADX and Skyward. BUT it's just my opinion, just seems sad. I guess it maybe just the fact I only found the 2d Metroids goof, LADX wasn't even close to Link to the Past IMO, and I couldn't take Skywards controls for to long. Nothing like messing up cause a stab got registered as a slash lol. BUT that's just me. Throw a DKC, one of the 2 mario worlds, and a link to the past up on that instead of the 3 I mentioned (or Super Metroid) and I'd honestly say it's sad. But I'd have no objection lol. Either way doesn't matter matter much, everyone likes different things. Was just giving my opinion. 

AZWification said:
Teflon02 said:

PS. Awesome Saria DP!!

Thanks! Saria is simply so damn adorable!

No Problem. I remember first playing OoT and shouting at the screen "Link don't you go and ruin this whole F***'n game for me and ignore this cute one for that ugly princess" lmao. Sadly he disappointed, but it didn't matter, cause the games still one of the best games ever :)

F0X said:
the_dengle said:
Furthermore, all 9 of them are also playable on Wii U, assuming Prime Trilogy is allowed to stand in for Prime.

Dat backwards compatibility.

It counts.

About time someone understood the point of this thread. :)

So I was trying to reply with a Ace Attorney picture here but apparently posting pictures from a mobile browser is impossible.

What's the deal VGChartz

Teflon02 said:

No Problem. I remember first playing OoT and shouting at the screen "Link don't you go and ruin this whole F***'n game for me and ignore this cute one for that ugly princess" lmao. Sadly he disappointed, but it didn't matter, cause the games still one of the best games ever :)

Yeah. Saria is one of the few Zelda characters I would love to see return in the future even if that would be unlikely!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

There are plenty of great JRPGs on non-Nintendo platforms, have you tried them? Personally, I think these RPGs are better than what Nintendo has provided. Games like:

- Chrono Cross

- Xenogears

- Vargrant Story

- FF Games

- Shin Megami Tensei/Persona

- Suikoden series

- Arc the Lad trilogy

- Shadow Hearts Covenant 

- Tales of Series

- Ni No Kuni

- Valkyria Chronicles