By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 9 of my top 10 favorite games are on Wii :O

Teflon02 said:
I feel bad for you if every game on your top 10 list is on Nintendo, I don't care if you're biased or not lol. I'm not dissing or saying they are bad, but come on lmao.

... Why?

Nintendo platforms have held some of the best games of all time over the Years.

Around the Network
Squeezol said:
Teflon02 said:
burninmylight said:
Teflon02 said:
I feel bad for you if every game on your top 10 list is on Nintendo, I don't care if you're biased or not lol. I'm not dissing or saying they are bad, but come on lmao.

Explain

It's quite self explanitory.

Not really. An opinion is an opinion. I'm not going to say that I feel bad for you for watching Fairy Tail, right?

But do you know what else I watch? You can draw a conclusion from one show? That isn't relevant. As I stated it's not a diss nor are the games bad. AS IN, it's odd not to have atleast 1 game that's either SEGA, PS or Xbox console games. Like I said self explanitory, unless you try to over read it. That's how you miss the point

Carl2291 said:
Teflon02 said:

... Why?

Some but not all.  It's ok to like whatever you want, but It's more a sign the player is biased or doesn't play much else.

My 8th gen collection

Carl2291 said:
Teflon02 said:

... Why?

I just wanna quote my words here, cause it seems like you missed it "I'm not dissing or saying they are bad, but come on lmao." Stop overthinking my comment and simplify. I agree 100%, but I can say the same about others. I'm just saying I feel bad cause, my opinion is simple. A top 10 list with only one platform must suck. Either missed alot of games, young or w.e. IDK, they chose to share in a thread so I gave my simple opinion, I'm not implying Nintedo games suck, my top 25 consist of maybe 12 Nintendo games alone.

ICStats said:
Carl2291 said:
Teflon02 said:

... Why?

Some but not all.  It's ok to like whatever you want, but It's more a sign the player is biased or doesn't play much else.

This too

Around the Network
Teflon02 said:
Squeezol said:

Not really. An opinion is an opinion. I'm not going to say that I feel bad for you for watching Fairy Tail, right?

But do you know what else I watch? You can draw a conclusion from one show? That isn't relevant. As I stated it's not a diss nor are the games bad. AS IN, it's odd not to have atleast 1 game that's either SEGA, PS or Xbox console games. Like I said self explanitory, unless you try to over read it. That's how you miss the point

So you yourself agree that you also shouldn't have drawn a conclusion from a 'Top 10' right? Since there's about a million games out there, maybe his 'Top 11-100000' contains all non-Nintendo games.

S.Peelman said:
Teflon02 said:
Squeezol said:

So you yourself agree that you also shouldn't have drawn a conclusion from a 'Top 10' right? Since there's about a million games out there, maybe his 'Top 11-100000' contains all non-Nintendo games.

You just ran into a wall with that.
First is, did this person post 1 game as the fav? NO They posted a sum of the top games they like. If they did that, you can analyze and make a assumption on what games they play. You can't do so with a single piece? If I tell you my fav game is Dark Cloud 2 (it really is), what can you make out of it? That I love that game is it. If I added 9 more games and only 1 wasn't on ps2 but on psp. Conclusion can be made, does i mean it's right? No, it means a opinion can be made. Smh stop trying to be smart. I said something quite simply, stop trying to blow it out of proportion. 

The Top 10 isnt only exclusive titles, though. His list has games from different generations that are simply available on Wii.

Its simply showing just how strong the Wii library is, from exclusives to multiplats to old gems. Why would you feel bad for someone because they can get the best games they have played, all on a single platform? I just dont get it.

Anyway, yeah, if you look at it like that, my Top 10 from the Top 50's thread also includes some games 'playable' on Wii. They weren't eligible to be included in that list for being on Wii though; Ocarina isn't the same there as playing the real thing. In reality, there's no Wii games in my Top 10.

If you're curious, 4 games there are playable on Wii, 5 if you count the remake of 007 (but you shouldn't, it's different):

1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
2. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
3. Super Mario 64
4. Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
5. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
6. SimCity 4
7. GoldenEye 007
8. Mario Kart 64
9. Super Mario Bros. 3
10. RollerCoaster Tycoon 2

Furthermore, 24 out of the 50 were games on a Nintendo platform, with just a single original Wii game. Super Mario Galaxy at #17. There's 2 if you'd include Twilight Princess at #11, and 14 in total playable on Wii. My list heavily favored the era between 1997 and 2003, that's the 5th Gen and the start of the 6th, which brought 21 games.

Wii certainly didn't win, though if our point was that it secretly did in fact win because our favorites are actually playable on the system, I agree it actually did pretty good.

And yes, I keep the stats of my lists .

Carl2291 said:
Teflon02 said:

... Why?

So have other platforms, so he is missing out on many of the bedst all-time experiences.