By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 9 of my top 10 favorite games are on Wii :O

BasilZero said:
All of those games are also on PC...oh wait...

Bad Basil! Take that eye patch off right this second! >:O

Around the Network

Super Mario Galaxy 1/2
Xenoblade Chronicles
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Legend of Zelda: TP
Metroid Prime
Mario Kart Wii
Muramasa: The Demon Blade
Skyward Sword
No More Heroes
Donkey Kong Country: Returns

Those would be mine in no particular order (for the wii only of course). I would say about 4 of those games would be in my top 10

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

BasilZero said:
All of those games are also on PC...oh wait...

mmmm I see what U did here

I only like Xenoblade. IT's the only reason I got a Wii.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

I have plenty of Wii games on my top 10 as well, mostly because before I got my Wii I used to just buy whatever games looked good judging from from the boxart alone. I got my Wii around the time when I was just beginning to take recommendations on the internet into account when buying games and stopped buying as many terrible games. It's also when I started to become more interested in game design and started being able to distinguish good games from bad games.

Around the Network
Teflon02 said:
I feel bad for you if every game on your top 10 list is on Nintendo, I don't care if you're biased or not lol. I'm not dissing or saying they are bad, but come on lmao.

Explain

F0X said:

This is based on my results from the annual top 50 games thread

1. Metroid Prime
2. Xenoblade Chronicles
3. Super Mario RPG: The Legend of the Seven Stars
4. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
5. Super Mario 64
6. Chrono Trigger
7. The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening DX
8. Okami
9. Super Mario Galaxy 2
10. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

...and 3/10 are Wii exclusive. Go figure. I take back all the times I said that the DS is my favorite system, or that the SNES was better (although it's still close!) :P

Me? Biased?  Never. 3 games from my 11-20 have never ever appeared on a Nintendo system. ;)

All of those appear on PC via emulator (counts just as much as emulation on virtual console).

So clearly, you're a PC fan.

Nine of my top 20 are on Nintendo consoles, 11 are on Sony consoles.  Seven on the top 20 are PSX games.

For the top 10.  One PSP game, two SNES games, one NES game, two PS2 games, and four PSX games.

Super Mario 64 is my favorite game. :D

Good list, but super metroid should be there somewhere!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064