By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo @ E3 Thread! E3 Is Over For Another Year...But We Will Always Have The Memories!

That's a very... nice and weird pic to use when talking about Nintendo, Myak. Not that I'm complaining ... ^.^

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
menx64 said:
kljesta64 said:

Do not do this to me :( Just to think I will never get a new Baten Kaidos makes me really sad... HD remaster Ninty PLS!!!

Also... 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would soil my pants so badly if a new Baten Kaitos gets announced.. It's possible though. Monolith must be close to finishing X now, and are starting their next big project.

I've gone so far as to convince my girlfriend that if we have a daughter, her name is going to be a Baten Kaitos reference. Not a big one though. One no one will notice. I don't want to completely ruin her life..

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

I think ill bring my pet too

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

For Smash, I predict the two unexpected yet very relevant characters to this Digital event: Shulk and Bayonetta!

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

or chrom :D because smxfe

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

Damn, the bus is full. I'll take the train.

Sorry for my amateurish photoshop skills, lol.

Man I'm gonna be busy on both Tuesday and Wednesday, so I'll miss the livestream and the first day of Smash Fest.

Can't wait for Smash bros E3.

Not going to be able to watch it live. There way I could watch a replay without being spoiled. Help is needed!

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max