By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - COD: AW trailer on Xbox One=800P? (update: now ~840P)

Slade6alpha said:
iceland said:
*yawn*

I liked your response the best, so I stole it. 

Seriously guys someone of us just like to discuss technical stuff -_-

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network

Right Click + Open to see the full screen image, and start crying...

(the only beautiful one)

Nem said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
I will hold the laughter until its confirmed the parity clause wont be f***ing over the PS4 version.

Sony should start a clause that says: If your game isnt better on our console you cant release on it.

Then it would be funny to see 3rd parties scramble to choose sides.

Obviously that is something dumb, and Sony doesnt want to do that, but its where things would go down to if both companies assumed that atitude.

What kind of nut actually believes there is a "parity clause" when pretty much every game so far is better on PS4?

Are you people insane? Wait...dont answer that.

I think it's that lazy devs just arent tapping the vast hidden power of the Xbox One because $ony is paying them *facepalm*

Shinobi-san said:
Slade6alpha said:
iceland said:
*yawn*

I liked your response the best, so I stole it. 

Seriously guys someone of us just like to discuss technical stuff -_-

yep. geez, so much whining sometimes.

1080p vs 800p confirmed :3

Around the Network

PC master race?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

lol gotta love this resolution war.

I was satisfied with COD Ghosts on Wii U so I am sure the xbox one version will be good enough.

Its a FPS for ffs, who stands there long enough to count pixels.

Shinobi-san said:
Strange...

The OP creates a thread clearly about resolution and people come in here with absolutely nothing to say except:

"Bashing commence", "Here we go" etc.

Yet there wasn't even any of that going on. Why come into a thread you have no interest in contributing to?

It prematurely stops any of what we were expecting to see.

It is called preventative measures.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Games need to be native 4K or simply not be released to the public.

HokageTenshi said:

so what, the 720p XB1 CoD Ghosts outsold PS4 1080p ver. in US proved resolution doesn't matter after all...

actually should be happy at least its starting to improve on the XB1 ver. and who knows PS4 ver. might dropped this time...

What about the rest of the world, they don't count? There are too many damn pixels in Europe!