By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, who's getting Mario Kart 8 Day 1!? <(^_^<)

Are you gonna get it Day 1?

Heck yeah!!! 259 79.94%

No, but I'll get it eventually! 43 13.27%

I'll never get Mario Kart 8. Nevaaaaar! 22 6.79%

Total:324
RealGamingExpert said:
rolltide101x said:
curl-6 said:
rolltide101x said:

but you seriously should let them know about the complete lack of games on the Wii U before you "convince" them to buy one.

You can say the same of PS4 and Xbone.

PS4 is getting way more games this year than the Wii U and it already has games that the majority of people care about

PS4 and Xbox One dont have a single exclusive as big as Mario Kart or Smash Bros.

That's actually a good point.

Around the Network

I'm getting it till June 17! My sister is coming home on Summer and she is bringing me a copy. I live in Latin America, and the prices for video games here range from $82-$90!

wasn't planning on getting this till probably christmas, but with that free game deal. I will be getting it, probably not day 1, but before the deadline soemtime.

I'd get it day one if I could, but I'll get it with a Wii U :D

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

@realgamingexpert

Technically yes
in reality no

BF4 and CoD are vastly superior on the PS4/One and they are a huge reason for people upgrading. I enjoy my Wii U but me and the majority of people will take the PS4/One 3rd party support over Nintendo games. Quite honestly I would take Sony 1st party over Nintendo 1st party but that is subjective

Around the Network

I fully intend on getting MK8 before the deadline for the free game. I may not if I do not have enough to get TLOU PS4 and MK8. Idk which I would choose out of those

rolltide101x said:
curl-6 said:
rolltide101x said:

but you seriously should let them know about the complete lack of games on the Wii U before you "convince" them to buy one.

You can say the same of PS4 and Xbone.

PS4 is getting way more games this year than the Wii U and it already has games that the majority of people care about

What's PS4 got now? Infamous, a bunch of 1080p PS3/360 games, and the awful Knack and Killzone. Not that this is unusual for a system that's just come out, but it has much more of a lack of games than Wii U does.

@curl-6

LOL. The PS4 has tons of games in active development does the Wii U? The PS4 has way more than you just stated and the best console version of every game

Side note. Killzone is a solid game and is in no way awful.

Woah, we're getting off-topic, especially for a yes-or-no question!

rolltide101x said:
LOL. The PS4 has tons of games in active development does the Wii U? The PS4 has way more than you just stated and the best console version of every game

Side note. Killzone is a solid game and is in no way awful.

Wii U does indeed have plenty of games in active development, yes.

And I've played Killzone Shadowfall, there is way too much downtime when you do nothing but wander through graphically pretty but functionally boring environments for my tastes.