By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LEAK (PR for QoL) - Nintendo OWL / Nintendo OwLife UPDATE (more info)

VitroBahllee said:

Note though that they took the unprecedented step of announcing this. Also, technically, they are giving a 'digital event' not an E3 presentation. They want to maintain the surprise!

Remember. The Digital Event poster says 'New Games and Announcements'

It is okay. You did well champ. 

Around the Network
green_sky said:
VitroBahllee said:

Note though that they took the unprecedented step of announcing this. Also, technically, they are giving a 'digital event' not an E3 presentation. They want to maintain the surprise!

Name one time Nintendo said anything in response to something like that IGN article with ANYTHING other than 'Nintendo doe not respond to rumours and speculation.' ONE other time. I'll be waiting.

green_sky said:
VitroBahllee said:

Thought so. (See my post above this.)

VitroBahllee said:

Thought so. (See my post above this.)

Where are your sources? And why do you ignore every request to supply them?

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Here is another question for everyone to ponder:

We quite often get rumour fuel in the form of WHOIS details from suspicious domain name registrations, so why does http://www.owlife.com/ lead to a "domain for sale" page, when it stands to reason that the domain would at least be parked by now?

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Around the Network
Leadified said:
Gnac said:
Leadified said:

That leak did a pretty horrible job at hiding their name but at the same time their name on Google showed up with nothing, so it seems we're dealing with Nintendo ninjas.

It's not that difficult to find information on him (scroll about halfway down).

Damn, no wonder. I butchered his first name, my career was over before it even started.

It's OK, far worse has happened in this already terrible thread. For example, the first two sentences of that "confidential image" are word-for-word identical to Yuta Nishimura's personal statement on that linked page. Most of the rest was cut-n-pasted from the OP (with corrected typos). You can't really blame Papamudd though, since someone did mention earlier that faked images would make this thread cooler.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

shikamaru317 said:
I don't even know what to make of this.

It's a joke!

As nobody would play tetris with his furnutiure. Also is Feng Shui about directing the flow of energy - you won't mess up with that by moving things around without thinking...

"It's OWL about You™"

I'm remembering a quote from Iwata from years ago about wanting to create home game experiences that moved away from the television. Just saying

chris_wing said:
I'm remembering a quote from Iwata from years ago about wanting to create home game experiences that moved away from the television. Just saying

And anything from this thread which comes true will be a sheer accident. Those predictions which are not completely stupid are otherwise completely obvious. I doubt we even need to wait until june to find out, since there is an Investor's Meeting scheduled for this coming wednesday.

Unfortunately, our OP has not quite mastered the nuances of satire.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3