Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamrconnect Most Wanted: May 2014 - Results!

Tagged games:

just one thing, Swords and soldiers 2 is by Ronimo Games.
Interesting month but I wonder where all the Mario Kart 8 votes will go for June

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network
pezus said:
JEMC said:
Thanks for the great work Salnax.

Seriously impressive results for Mario Kart and Nintendo.

Also, the fact that the nº 1 of both the X1 and the PS4 are games yet to be revealed (yes, we know they come, but they still haven't properly announced them) is disturbing.

The #1 PS4 game?? We've even seen a gameplay trailer

They have show gameplay from Uncharted? When, where?!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
pezus said:
JEMC said:
Thanks for the great work Salnax.

Seriously impressive results for Mario Kart and Nintendo.

Also, the fact that the nº 1 of both the X1 and the PS4 are games yet to be revealed (yes, we know they come, but they still haven't properly announced them) is disturbing.

The #1 PS4 game?? We've even seen a gameplay trailer

They have show gameplay from Uncharted? When, where?!

FFXV is the #1 PS4 game

pezus said:

FFXV is the #1 PS4 game

My mistake. I looked at Sony's table instead of the PS4 general one.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

RolStoppable said:
Glad to see that Etrian Odyssey Untold got some love.

Wait...

I think that's my vote. Thank god for me.

I would have voted for it, but America got Untold back in October.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

Nice one Salnax!

Mario Kart is crazily high. I'd expect most of it's points to stay on Nintendo systems but it will be interesting to see which games actually get them.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Dat Nintendomination!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I am amazed there aren't more people excited about Wolfenstein. I paid for it like 6 months ago, and every time they release gameplay or trailers it just keeps looking better and better. I CAN'T WAIT !

Good to see my April Fool fake games made the list ;)

Though the name of one of them is wrong, instead using a real game in the series that released almost 10 years ago, and amazingly 2 people voted for it.

KylieDog said:
Good to see my April Fool fake games made the list ;)

Though the name of one of them is wrong, instead using a real game in the series that released almost 10 years ago, and amazingly 2 people voted for it.

?

Love and tolerate.