By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamrconnect Most Wanted: May 2014 - Results!

Tagged games:

Multi-platform games are doing exceptionally well on the PS4. 3 of the top 5 are multi-platforms and 8 of the top 10 with Final Fantasy 15 being the most wanted. for comparison sake only 4 of the top 10 are multi-platformsfor the One, and only 3 for the Wii U.

The interest in Sony first party games doesn't seem to be high at the moment.

Around the Network

nintendomination. Not surprising Mario Kart 8 performed well

VXIII said:

Multi-platform games are doing exceptionally well on the PS4. 3 of the top 5 are multi-platforms and 8 of the top 10 with Final Fantasy 15 being the most wanted. for comparison sake only 4 of the top 10 are multi-platformsfor the One, and only 3 for the Wii U.

The interest in Sony first party games doesn't seem to be high at the moment.

They have the least amount of exclusives announced and the least amount of exclusive deals with third parties (Hyrule Warriors,Bayonetta 2, Sunset Overdrive, Quantam Break, D4).

Makes sense that they would have the least votes when they have fewer games

Although MK8 and Watch_Dogs won't be eligible, we need new games. E3 should shake the list up nicely.

Wow! Not because of results, but because of an effort put into them.
I will be sure to start voting for this, it will be fun to put some of my points into the mix.

Around the Network

Thanks for the great work Salnax.

Seriously impressive results for Mario Kart and Nintendo.

Also, the fact that the nº 1 of both the X1 and the PS4 are games yet to be revealed (yes, we know they come, but they still haven't properly announced them) is disturbing.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Glad to see Azure Striker and Pavilion get some love.

Amazing job as always, Salnax.

just one thing, Swords and soldiers 2 is by Ronimo Games.
Interesting month but I wonder where all the Mario Kart 8 votes will go for June

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

pezus said:
JEMC said:
Thanks for the great work Salnax.

Seriously impressive results for Mario Kart and Nintendo.

Also, the fact that the nº 1 of both the X1 and the PS4 are games yet to be revealed (yes, we know they come, but they still haven't properly announced them) is disturbing.

The #1 PS4 game?? We've even seen a gameplay trailer

They have show gameplay from Uncharted? When, where?!

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

pezus said:

FFXV is the #1 PS4 game

My mistake. I looked at Sony's table instead of the PS4 general one.