By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mario Kart 8 Direct! Get a free game download code with MK8, NA Bundle announced

sundin13 said:
Great deal (although slightly less so in NA)...I would probably get Wii Party U because I want a physical copy of all the other games ^.^

Also, the new item looks pretty great :D

Same here :)

I own everything but Pikmin and Wii Party, but I'd like to own a physical copy of Pikmin.

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:

Look at that kart.. there you see the difference between Nintendo and the others.. right there

That'll be the kart that I'm racing in lol

Current consoles: Wii U, Gaming PC

Add me on Wii U! Adamjh99

Add me on Steam! GamingByAdam

Holy Anal Tits Batman!!!!! Just ZOMFG!!!! I cannot wait! Fuckkkk! One more month, arghh, the waiting is killing me!!!!

Watch the weather guys, it might be snowing this summer! Fap Fap Fap

Also, yay for an item that can block the blueshell!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Well Nintendo hates NA oficially. I saw the poster a got super happy, but only those 4 games suck...going to get Pikmin 3 I guess

Nintendo and PC gamer

The courses look... woah.

I woke up to go to class, then saw this and skipped class to watch all the new footage....

Yeah, the final characters revealed aren't super awesome, but everything else was perfectly perfect!

Plus, I can finally try Pikmin!

Around the Network
TreeTurtle said:
I wonder which game I should download then after buying MK8. Pikmin or Wii Party?

Pikmin 3 is a really good game and it's a pretty unique game.

Signature goes here!

Pretty neat Direct! The game looks awesome!

Also, FINALLY they have an item that can destroy that dreaded blue shell!

Game looks amazing! Day 0 for me.

As to the bundle price its interesting. $20 less than our internal listing but still over the price of $299. What I'm guessing is Ninty lowered their original estimated price in order to make the bundle more attractive but kept it over the regular price like they originally told us it would be.

Probably an effort to make sure the bundle has a good profit margin while still trying to keep the price tag attractive.

TruckOSaurus said:
TreeTurtle said:
I wonder which game I should download then after buying MK8. Pikmin or Wii Party?

Pikmin 3 is a really good game and it's a pretty unique game.

Gonna have to agree with Trucks here; Wii U Party is alright but Pikmin 3 is really something else. Excellent game particularly if you've been waiting so long for it as I was.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I love you Nintendo. I get to download the HD version of the greatest game of all time, Wind Waker HD, for free!