By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mario Kart 8 Direct! Get a free game download code with MK8, NA Bundle announced

Aww damnit, I already own all 4 games that they are offering for free. Why are we only getting 4 free games while Europe are getting to choose between 10 games for free.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

Around the Network

Sheer brilliance altogether.

already got new super mario bros, windwaker hd, and pikmin 3 .....do not want wii party u at all but will get it i guess since it'll be free...hopefully the kids might like it....sigh why europe always gets the cool shit

Was nervous when announcing the 4 free games. The first 3 are games I already own.

I had always planned to get Wii Party U but never got around to it. So glad can get it here.

Also glad its digital too. The others I have in physical, but having Wii Party U digital and Wii Sports Digital, just kind of makes sense. They feel like htey are part of the system. I only wish the Nintendo land was also digital, have physical copy of that.  

I like having all my games that use Mii characters be digital.  Kind of like all the Mii games are on teh 3DS digitally.

Man, the battle mode in Mario Kart 8 will suck. Even more tagged on than in Mario Kart Wii, might as well just cut it entirely if you're not going to put any effort in it.

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:

Look at that kart.. there you see the difference between Nintendo and the others.. right there

I'm almost torn, I'd like a physical copy of Pikmin 3.
But I've decided not to argue if it saves me $50!! Great deal.

They may have just convinced me to day 1 buy.

For $330, you can get a Wii U Deluxe, an extra Wiimote Plus, Mario Kart 8, and NSMBU. With free online play.

Meanwhile, the PS4 costs $400 with no games or online.

If that doesn't boost sales by a few units, the Wii U is doomed.

Love and tolerate.

Too bad I already have all four of those games...Oh well, maybe I'll download Wind Waker and then make a habit of owning digital AND retail versions of select games (*cough* Zelda and "X" *cough*).

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

I will have to get Monster Hunter as my free game, ive got all the other games in the promotion lol