By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mario Kart 8 Direct! Get a free game download code with MK8, NA Bundle announced

Going to fully count when I get home.

It could be that it's battle arenas or something of course.

Around the Network
Boutros said:

Do we know if Mario Kart is a physical copy in the bundle?

The bundle shows the retail box, so I say yes. 

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Conina said:
Jinova said:
Does anyone know if you get the free game if you buy MK8 from the E-shop?

Yes, no matter if you buy MK8 in the eShop or the retail version. At least in the German Nintendo Direct they say it clearly.

Awesome! Thanks!

Tifa got MOVES!

This is awesome beyond compare. Attach rate will come close to 80 %. Said it first!

when it comes to extra cups, I think they will release 2 additional cups as FREE DLC. I'm sure they want this game to last.

Am I the only one disappointed with the lame character reveals and the fact there aren't more new items? Crazy Eight is boring and just the same as Lucky Seven from Mario Kart 7. Except now you get a useless coin (why is this even an item?)

Overall, I'm happy with this game though, but it's not perfect.

Around the Network

Pretty cool surprise Direct. I'm definitely going to get the game. But that free Wii U game thing disappoints me: I have all but Pikmin 3, and it made me realize: I'm not going to redeem the code. I don't care. I would have to clean off space or hook up an external hard drive. And the latter isn't happening. Not worth it. And frankly, Pikmin 3 seems cool but I am so apathetic about the Wii U that I just plain don't anticipate redeeming my free game for that one.

VitroBahllee said:
Pretty cool surprise Direct. I'm definitely going to get the game. But that free Wii U game thing disappoints me: I have all but Pikmin 3, and it made me realize: I'm not going to redeem the code. I don't care. I would have to clean off space or hook up an external hard drive. And the latter isn't happening. Not worth it. And frankly, Pikmin 3 seems cool but I am so apathetic about the Wii U that I just plain don't anticipate redeeming my free game for that one.

Give it to me so I can use my code to get Monster Hunter 3 instead. :D

(Not that I expect you to do this by the way lol)

Samus Aran said:

Give it to me so I can use my code to get Monster Hunter 3 instead. :D

(Not that I expect you to do this by the way lol)

I don't think his US-code would work on your EU-console.

So in NA, I can't get The Wonderful 101 free? Not fair, Europe doesn't even love you Nintendo! Why give them the good game choices?

Signature goes here!

And that's why they have to offer a better selection in Europe.

The PSN deals usually are better in the US for the same reason.