By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Star Wars Episode VII Cast Announced

http://starwars.com/news/star-wars-episode-7-cast-announced.html

The Star Wars team is thrilled to announce the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII.

Actors John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and Max von Sydow will join the original stars of the saga, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker in the new film.

Director J.J. Abrams says, "We are so excited to finally share the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII. It is both thrilling and surreal to watch the beloved original cast and these brilliant new performers come together to bring this world to life, once again. We start shooting in a couple of weeks, and everyone is doing their best to make the fans proud."

Star Wars: Episode VII is being directed by J.J. Abrams from a screenplay by Lawrence Kasdan and Abrams. Kathleen Kennedy, J.J. Abrams, and Bryan Burk are producing, and John Williams returns as the composer. The movie opens worldwide on December 18, 2015.

Around the Network

Good to hear John Williams will be back, the OST wouldn't be the same without him.

John Boyega -

Daisy Ridley -

Adam Driver - 

Oscar Isaac -

Andy Serkis -

Domhnall Gleeson -

Max von Sydow -

Max von Sydow? Jesus Christ. What is he now? Like 1000?

He's still awesome, though!

Save Andy Serkis, I have never heard of any of these other fuckers.

Carl2291 said:

Adam Driver - 

This dude looks like Yoshihiro Takayama had a baby with Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle.

badgenome said:

-snip-

This dude looks like Yoshihiro Takayama had a baby with Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle.

If the guy aint some psychotic Sith badass, then Ill be having words with Abrams.

Around the Network

So lackluster.

Hamill, Ford, and Fisher confirmed?

Andy Serkis to interpret Jar-Jar Junior, 3J to friends.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

omg can't wait... gonna be so awesome

Unknowns=good in my opinion