By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you could do one thing to turn the PS Vita around what would it be?

I would focus on getting more local co-op / MP & online games then advertise the hell outta it.

Its what I always thought the Vita was going to do well at, games like a true CoD with co-op/local game modes like Zombies in sell it to well everybody, I'm sure people would love that type of stuff. You know play CoD at home with friends on PS3/4 then at say school/work breaks/holiday pull out the Vita with a buddy or two in slay some zombies.. I wish I could of done that as a kid instead of playing Pokemon or what not.

Local gameplay is the bees knees but oh no devs are only interested in SP or online these days... It just ruins what could of been the best thing ever. Theirs not even enough good MP games on the Vita, its sad even the PSP felt better in its later years for such things, the Vita feels like the PSP when it launched mostly all SP blaaaahhh..

Around the Network

Make a thread of "how would like to change vita" or "what has to be done to save vita?!" - it will most definitely not help as the other thousand threads  with the same intention did not.

Alby_da_Wolf said:

OUYA? That would be maximum overkill!!! 

Exactly! The Vita would be the hottest thing on the gaming market!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---