By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playstation vs Nintendo 64

What's your favourite?

Playstation 343 52.61%

Nintendo 64 307 47.09%

Total:650

Ps1 hands down, makes n64's software library look like its nothing.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
bubblegamer said:
curl-6 said:

VGChartz has more Sony fans than Nintendo fans.

Not true. Just look at the poll.

Yes, let's look at the poll, which shows more votes for PS1, hence more Sony fans.

So by more fans you meant 10 more?

I aint voted yet but i know already that the n64 will be on the ps1s tracks just because the most frequent visitors to this site are ninty fans.

A snes vs megadrive thread will be a curbstomp for nintendo for the exact same reason. Though megadrive did better out of asia it will always lose because nintendo just have more fans now. Particularly on this website

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

bubblegamer said:
curl-6 said:

Yes, let's look at the poll, which shows more votes for PS1, hence more Sony fans.

As far as I am aware, mathematically, 183 is more than 170.

curl-6 said:
bubblegamer said:
curl-6 said:

Remind me of the part where i argued otherwise? A poll that is this close, while sales were almost 3:1, is evidence enough of how many nintendo fans this website has.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
bubblegamer said:
curl-6 said:

You're both wrong. The poll is for N64 vs playstation 1. A sony fan may be more likely to favour a ps1 and vise versa but this isn't nessaserily the case. A lot has changed in gaming over the gens.

bubblegamer said:
curl-6 said:

Remind me of the part where i argued otherwise? A poll that is this close, while sales were almost 3:1, is evidence enough of how many nintendo fans this website has.

And evidence that there are more Sony fans here on VGChartz.

bubblegamer said:
curl-6 said:
bubblegamer said:
curl-6 said:

This is a site for gamers. A number of quality N64 games have stood up to the test of time very well and looking back some playstation fans who are real gamers will revise their opinions beyond their past teenage triblisum.

I'd certainly like to be able to play a number of classic playstation games I missed out on back in the day.

Daisuke72 said:
Playstation and it's not even close. Arguably has the best library of all time.

N64? There were only a handful of titles worth picking up.

This.

FF VII,IX and tacticts,  Vagrant Story, Tekken, Gran Turismo, Twisted Metal, Medal of Honor, Dragon Quest VII, Xenogears, Resident Evil, Dino Crisis, Winning Eleven, Driver, Metal Gear, Crash and so much more.

zumnupy10 said:
Daisuke72 said:
Playstation and it's not even close. Arguably has the best library of all time.

N64? There were only a handful of titles worth picking up.

This.

FF VII,IX and tacticts,  Vagrant Story, Tekken, Gran Turismo, Twisted Metal, Medal of Honor, Dragon Quest VII, Xenogears, Resident Evil, Dino Crisis, Winning Eleven, Driver, Metal Gear, Crash and so much more.

if your not an rpg fan, its pretty close.