What's your favourite?

Playstation 343 52.61%

Nintendo 64 307 47.09%

Total:650

*edit*

Accidentally posted empty post.

Around the Network

Have to pick n64.
It has my two favourite games of all time: Mario 64 and Majora's Mask.
It was exciting times where devs really innovated trying to get to grips with 3d gameplay.

Other n64 games I have fond memories of include:
Pilotwings 64
Starfox 64
Fzero
banjo and kazooie
OOT
1080 snowboarding 
Mystical ninja starring goemon (Shut up! I liked it)
Perfect dark
Goldeneye

Would also say paper mario is great but have no nostalgia for it as I first played it this year.

I never got as into the PS1.

I have to admit I mainly played a lot of trash games on PlayStation due to it being my brothers. (I owned an n64). I've never played ff7 but I'm not a huge fan of the series. The ff games I played always felt like a step backwards from chrono trigger to me. (I played ff8 on PC)

If I'd played better PS1 games I might have felt differently. I probably would have loved games like symphony of the night if I was playing that rather than duke nukem time to kill. Tomb raider always seemed crap to me even when it was first out and everyone seemed to love it for being "Mature". I enjoyed the first gta game at the time but I don't feel nostalgia for it. I never enjoyed MGS but didn't give it much of a chance. I played a surprising amount of rez evil 2 (PC version) considering I never liked it much. (Though it eventually came out on N64 anyway). The Street fighter series skipped the N64 but my fondest memories of that series were on the snes. My brother always bought the wrong games.

N64 is Nintendo's most overrated console (perhaps the most overrated console of all time) in my opinion, so PlayStation takes it by default for me.

Nintendo 64 has some quality titles here and there, Playstation has a lot more quality titles and wins by a landslide.

I owned a N64 and not a PS1, but looking back, the PS1 was superior for the library of games. The N64 simply couldn't hold a candle to the quality of the games on the PS1.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network

The Playstation. It was actually my fourth console but it was the one that made me care about games. It was a revelation for me. My favorite console ever, with several of my favorite games ever.

Suikoden I & II, Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy 7, 8, & 9, Gran Turismo 1 & 2, Alundra, Legacy of Kain, Tekken 3, Silent Hill, Twisted Metal ... damn, those were good times.

Bloody hell this is a tough call!

PS1 has Crash 1-3, Spyro, Croc, but N64 has Banjo Kazooie, F Zero, Starfox 64...

N64 by far.

Mario 64, OOT and MM, DK 64, MK 64, Smash Bros, Pokemon Stadiums, the first Paper Mario and Mario Party Games, Mario Tennis and Golf, Goldeneye, Banjo Kazooie and Tooie, Fzero X... many great titles!

1doesnotsimply

Not even close. Playstation had it all.

bubblegamer said:
Not even close. Playstation had it all.

Actually, according to the poll it's very close. But a very polarising subject.