By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware/US Software April 19th up!

pezus said:
ps4tw said:
Xbone sells well in US, less in EU. Why are people confused? That makes perfect sense - US tends to buy US goods...

Maybe because PS4 easily outsold One in March despite the price cuts and TF. Now that the price cuts and TF hype have died down, we are to believe X1 sales are actually increasing while PS4 falls (and it even had FFXIV this week)...

I wouldn't expect FFXIV to increase PS4 sales much but I'd certainly expect the game to help sustain sales. Take 20k off of the X1 numbers in America, increase PS4 numbers by 10k in America, add another 20k to the European numbers and I'd go with that.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

places like amazon/gamespot bestsellers section,ps4 is constantly ahead of xone,whos buying it all of a sudden? Kinect sports really THAT hot?

I think the overshipping of X1's might be throwing off VGC's algorithm.

tbone51 said:
SweetTalia said:
Oh Dang! i missed those vita numbers... hope it's not that bad here in the USA

TBH i wouldn't be surprised if its overtracked

Overtracked from 2000 units? Please no :(

leyendax69 said:
tbone51 said:
SweetTalia said:
Oh Dang! i missed those vita numbers... hope it's not that bad here in the USA

TBH i wouldn't be surprised if its overtracked

Overtracked from 2000 units? Please no :(

It sounds like im joking but 

1. It was 10k-11k on the month of March (avg 2000-2200 weekly) *5 Week Month

2. Last month had vita games (including  FFX), this month had conception II (or watever its called)

3. Vita 2000 comes out next month and many stores arent getting vita model 1 (Sony wants to stop its productions)

We might see NPD of Apr (Vita) be anywhere between 4k-8k since its a 4 week month o.O

Around the Network

Its funny you only see certain people posting in these threads when their console sells well to boast about it, when it doesn't they are nowhere to be seen.  

Fusioncode said:
Horrendous tracking, can't wait for NPD results to show wrong this site is AGAIN. It's like ioi doesn't want this site to be taken seriously.

Exectly, I really enjoy this site, but except us nobody is taking us.. The Site seriously. Especially after all those wrong USA/NPD predictions, and now again :(

Once you entered you won't be the same anymore. A blog about life.

http://seetheworlddifferent.wordpress.com/

man a lot of people will eat crow if xbone wins april npd xD (including me, i think these numbers are ridiculous)

KingdomHeartsFan said:

Its funny you only see certain people posting in these threads when their console sells well to boast about it, when it doesn't they are nowhere to be seen.  

Im Here :'(

tbone51 said:

It sounds like im joking but 

1. It was 10k-11k on the month of March (avg 2000-2200 weekly) *5 Week Month

2. Last month had vita games (including  FFX), this month had conception II (or watever its called)

3. Vita 2000 comes out next month and many stores arent getting vita model 1 (Sony wants to stop its productions)

We might see NPD of Apr (Vita) be anywhere between 4k-8k since its a 4 week month o.O

Might be true, but still. I remember it was selling more than 5k steadily (which it was already awful). If with 2700 its overtracked now is a nightmare lol. And btw, is not strange that Vita sells good in rest of the world, playstation is really popular in south america and other countries outside of US, there is always a ton of deals so is not surprising. I say it for a comment you made above^