By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Only buy Wii U games from Gamestop if possible!

I'm same about Game in the UK, I go to Grainger Games

Around the Network
cannonballZ said:
Pavolink said:
cannonballZ said:
I buy most of my games from gamestop... I don't know why people hate them so much. It's just another game store to me. But I also prefer to buy my games new, I rarely if ever buy a used game. The only used game I have on Wii U is 007 legends because I could not find a new copy. All other games I have for Wii U (126 games total) are new from store or eshop.

126 games for Wii U?

Have you bought every released game?

Lol, not every released game but I do have quite the library already. Actually, it's 127, I just got Lego Hobbit the other day. I average about 8 games per month for Wii U. Though half of those are VC games, I have 57 VC games now. 

Xbox 1 I have 4 games and for ps4 I have 4 also. 

That makes sense. You 80 Wii U games then. Still a lot, but more understandable than 127.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

No thanks. I don't shop in GameStop, because they have horrible sales practices. Horrible experience... Much rather go through another retailer or better yet, Amazon.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

cannonballZ said:
Pavolink said:
cannonballZ said:
I buy most of my games from gamestop... I don't know why people hate them so much. It's just another game store to me. But I also prefer to buy my games new, I rarely if ever buy a used game. The only used game I have on Wii U is 007 legends because I could not find a new copy. All other games I have for Wii U (126 games total) are new from store or eshop.

126 games for Wii U?

Lol, not every released game but I do have quite the library already. Actually, it's 127, I just got Lego Hobbit the other day. I average about 8 games per month for Wii U. Though half of those are VC games, I have 57 VC games now. 

Xbox 1 I have 4 games and for ps4 I have 4 also. 

Haven't you ran out of space on your Wii U home screen yet? xD

Current consoles: Wii U, Gaming PC

Add me on Wii U! Adamjh99

Add me on Steam! GamingByAdam

Pavolink said:
cannonballZ said:

126 games for Wii U?

There are 194 Wii U games, not counting VC.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network
cannonballZ said:

You really have 126 games for the Wii U? That is impressive!

Bah!

I'll do it for you my sweet prince.

I'd rather buy from Amazon for convenience when I live on-campus, and from the local mom 'n pop store at my hometown during the summer.

Adameh said:

Haven't you ran out of space on your Wii U home screen yet? xD

Nope, I do have 9 tabs though.

If I buy ANYTHING from Gamestop it would have to be a NEW game WRAPPED in its plastic. Namely you would have to buy the game within the first couple of days after release to NOT get ripped off because they will sell try to sell you either a used copy for new or an opened copy of the game for the new price.

Usually I would just go to another retail store like Best Buy or Toys R' Us.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY