By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is the quality of PS+ Free Games going down?

outlawauron said:
naruball said:
outlawauron said:
foodfather said:
I always thought PS+ was intended for ''new'' PS3 / vita owners. Every single multiplatform games released on PS+ last year I had already played on the 360. The only two games worth downloading were Uncharted 3 and Infamous 2.

If anything, I valvued the PS+ discounts more than the free games. And of all my friends who own PS+, not a single one have downloaded a game they have never played before.

I have a very hard time believing this considering how niche some of the offerings are.....

Nah... It's the internet. You can claim anything you want. I, for example have played not only all the past ps+ games before they were given for free, but the ones offered the next three months. Don't ask how and what they are. I'm an insider. 

Well, I don't doubt that some may own a lot of the PS+ content. I'd say I own the majority of what's offered but there's at least one new thing I haven't played or bought yet every month.

Yup. I 100% agree. Though I have to add, it'd be great if people who made such claims showed us their achievement/trophy list. 

Around the Network

Can't believe they are giving Puppeteer this month, I've been wanting to try this game for ages now. Skullgirls and PES 14 are decent offerings as well. And to be perfectly honest, PS Plus pretty much pays itself in just one month, so I really don't care about a weak month here and there.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
OT: is anyone else with a PS+ subscription reluctant to buy games on PSN, even when they're on sale? I figure sooner or later they'll pop up for "free."

Nah. If anything, I'm actually enjoying the sales more than the free games. I got Tomb Raider for $20 when it was still a month old or something. And recently, I've bought Ni no Kuni for the ridiculous price of $7 (had to pay $10 because of the PSN card, but anyway). I'm willing to bet that's the best dollar-to-fun/playtime ratio ever.

they cant stop giving free games for the rest of the year and i would be ok with it lol

foodfather said:
I always thought PS+ was intended for ''new'' PS3 / vita owners. Every single multiplatform games released on PS+ last year I had already played on the 360. The only two games worth downloading were Uncharted 3 and Infamous 2.

If anything, I valvued the PS+ discounts more than the free games. And of all my friends who own PS+, not a single one have downloaded a game they have never played before.

Well your friends must be super rich.  Most PS Plus subscribers are not like your friends though. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

They can´t put the best titles every month so no imo. Personally i haven´t downloaded a singel game the last 3 months. But i´m still working on my backlog lol. Still a happy subscriber but i still wanna know why EU gets 1 less ps3 game while USA still get 3??

Around the Network

Skullgirls Encore? Very happy with this month.