By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Mario Kart 8 Special Edition Wii U Deluxe Set ANNOUNCED!

Einsam_Delphin said:
$350!? Massive, massive fail right there! You're better off buying the NSMBU bundle and then buying MK8 seperately.

This proves my point in telling you it wont be $250 :p *Nintendo doesn't want to lose alot more money, as you can tell with the price

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
$350!? Massive, massive fail right there! You're better off buying the NSMBU bundle and then buying MK8 seperately.

This proves my point in telling you it wont be $250 :p *Nintendo doesn't want to lose alot more money, as you can tell with the price

What, you think I didn't already know that Nintendo doesn't want to lose more money lol?

Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

What, you think I didn't already know that Nintendo doesn't want to lose more money lol?

I Told you that several times and you kept assisting that they will do it and sell alot of consoles!

tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:

I Told you that several times and you kept assisting that they will do it and sell alot of consoles!

Didn't you read what I just said? I ALREADY KNEW THAT! Long before I even met you ya foo! No one wants to take losses! That's just common sense! Therefore, that should tell you that there's other factors at play that I believed Nintendo deemed more important due to some of their recent moves resulting in more losses, such as the very first Wii U price cut. Anyway, yeah I was wrong about the price cut thing. Ohwell, not a big deal! Dwelling on it wont change anything!

Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:!!

Didn't you read what I just said? I ALREADY KNEW THAT! Long before I even met you ya foo! No one wants to take losses! That's just common sense! Therefore, that should tell you that there's other factors at play that I believed Nintendo deemed more important due to some of their recent moves resulting in more losses, such as the very first Wii U price cut. Anyway, yeah I was wrong about the price cut thing. Ohwell, not a big deal! Dwelling on it wont change anything!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Heh, that's what I thought!

i want it so bad and i already have a wii u!

cannot wait for mk8!

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

Why are people exactly going crazy about the 349.99 price tag? Wouldn't that be for the US price for the UK Gigantic bundle? Which means you are receiving, not only the console and the game, but also all of those accessories and things, for only 49.99 dollars more, which is a good deal, since you would use alot more if you were buying all of that separately. It actually is a pretty good price, if you ask me, well if it is the same as the UK Gigantic(Premium?) bundle.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Tlozjb said:
Why are people exactly going crazy about the 349.99 price tag? Wouldn't that be for the US price for the UK Gigantic bundle? Which means you are receiving, not only the console and the game, but also all of those accessories and things, for only 49.99 dollars more, which is a good deal, since you would use alot more if you were buying all of that separately. It actually is a pretty good price, if you ask me, well if it is the same as the UK Gigantic(Premium?) bundle.

But do you actually want all that extra stuff? Probably not! People barely want the Wii U as is, so increasing the entry price was not a wise decision, atleast in terms of trying to make the console relatively successful. I think this move shows that Nintendo has given up on that and accepted that the Wii U will not be a hit no matter what they do at this point, so they're simply gonna try to squeeze as much profit out of it as they can. Honestly I would do the same if I were in their shoes.

I am definitely considering getting this bundle (if it's available in the U.S., which I definitely assume it will be)...however, I also think Nintendo is going to cut the price again next fall in anticipation of the launch of Smash, so I may wait until then as well...I think it will depend on what games they confirm for summer/fall during E3 to make up my mind.

Bah!