By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - gamrConnect Pokemon League: Welcoming Any and All Challengers!

Round 2: Smeags :O

Bisharp
Weavile
Greninja

vs

Gardevoir
Lucario
Gyarados

You must now choose either the Fire or Electricity... the Darkness has consumed you!

Around the Network
Squeezol said:
Oh my god, this was such a matter of choosing the right Pokemon to start with XD

*laughs*

I totally did a fist pump when I saw Gardevoir.

But it was close, If I didn't have Weavile you would have swept me with MegaLucario. @_@

Great team, great games.

Smeags said:
Squeezol said:
Oh my god, this was such a matter of choosing the right Pokemon to start with XD

*laughs*

I totally did a fist pump when I saw Gardevoir.

But it was close, If I didn't have Weavile you would have swept me with MegaLucario. @_@

Great team, great games.

Agreed :P

I'll get you next time..

Child of Light just finished installing and it's time to put dinner in the oven. Good luck with the other challenges guys (even if Cone decides to procrastinate some more )

I really want to participate, but I'm too lazy to create a team. :p

I haven't even finished the game yet.

Around the Network
Smeags said:
Child of Light just finished installing and it's time to put dinner in the oven. Good luck with the other challenges guys (even if Cone decides to procrastinate some more )

Exams etc. 

It's more "revision" than procrastination...though I know that's not an excuse to not play Pokemon.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Well, I'm free from now to the next 2 days. So I'm up for challenges :D

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
Well, I'm free from now to the next 2 days. So I'm up for challenges :D

Make sure to use "flat rules" as that will give you the ability to do 3 vs 3

Good luck! :D

Smeags too strong! xD

Round 1: Slarvax o/

Ampharos

Jolteon

Rotom-H

vs

Scizor

Gardevoir

Lucario

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988