By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Dragon Age Inquisition Boxart is Incredible

I said DAMN!

Around the Network

Damn indeed! Provided that EA/Bioware doesn't fuck up on the game itself when its released, this might be one of my favorite games this year!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Also look closely at the flames shooting out of his hand and the empty "green space". Its an outline of a Dragon. Its subtle and awesome

So hyped for this game. Thanks for posting this!

Not bad, but doubt anything will beat Natural Doctrine this year for best box art

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:
Also look closely at the flames shooting out of his hand and the empty "green space". Its an outline of a Dragon. Its subtle and awesome

Oh yeah, and the wings are the fire things shooting out from each side... Nice... I like it....

Its not bad. Definitly better than the ones the other 2 games had.

They could take summer by storm releasing it then when there will be such a gaming drought.

Thanks jlmurph!

Very nice! I hope the game draws me in more than 2 did. I loved Origins, but couldn't help but find 2's storyline & cast a bit boring.

RavenXtra said:
Very nice! I hope the game draws me in more than 2 did. I loved Origins, but couldn't help but find 2's storyline & cast a bit boring.

Agreed. I will say everything I have seen make me hopeful Inquisition will be a brilliant game like Origins (a game I beat 5 times it was so good). They are taking their time and being ambitious.